Played it. Liked it

I believe you can reinstall the old client and continue to play LAN, as long as you keep your game from updating automaticaly to Reforged client. Look for threads about this

there is no classic installer anymore bro, all of us, my firends, son and i was forced to update, so we have nothing to prevent against update : ))) losts all custom maps, so i dont need LAN option couse for what if no maps to play…. : )))

I know brother
However you can download lots of custom maps on the Internet, like the Epic War website and play them again on the old client.
For now that’s all we have.

Edit : You can download the installer from blizz website

or go back to 1.27 and play in rubattle

i just cheked… True it is installer in my profile in classic games, but it is starting reforged

I think uninstall and reinstall clean with the old installer.
Then launch directly the game .exe, not the launcher which will bring you back to Reforged
There are several threads about this :
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/for-those-who-want-to-play-classic-warcraft-3/15598

Well said, finally. Thank you!

How much blizzard pay for you guys?

I liked it too but I still think many things need to be done better.

I feel for the people missing classic right now, It is a little bit unstable on REforged plus, graphics could have been better and I think Engine limitations are the problems.

What do you guys think?

Should Blizzard develop a game on a whole new level a time pases by?

Why should we have to be patient? People have paid the full price for this game. That entitles them to the game that they were promised, it entitles them to a game that is not broken, it entitles them to a game with all the features that it was advertised to have. Yes, I am using the word entitled. Because when someone pays money for a product, they are entitled to get what they paid for.

It gets really old seeing people defending this crap. It doesn’t pay off to be patient, because what it does is continue to allow these companies to rush out broken products and to lie about them, all for the nebulous promise that it will all work out in the end.

Seriously seeing people defending this is, in all honesty, like seeing a bunch of battered spouses defending their abuser all for those little nuggets of good times.

LOL.
That almost sounds like projection: I’m not the one thinking I’m being abused, I’m having fun, right now, with the campaign. On the other hand, the people who scream at Blizzard for being a terrible company are still here and still hoping for… I don’t know actually, what are you trying to achieve with this sort of forum rant?

If you feel like you are being scammed, you should take your refund and/or moving on to other games. That will register far more effectively than ridiculous hyperboles on forums or review-bombing on websites.

Meanwhile, I will do the campaign (if nothing else) then wait patiently.

3 Likes

Because only a shill would be dumb enough to associate exclusive downgrades and removed features to an old game to be somehow making it better.

I didn’t buy Reforged, but my classic copy now can’t play TFT, my classic copy now has a drastically less optimized menu that lags out constantly. My Classic copy crashes FAR more often.

I CAN’T get a refund on a game I got 20 years ago, and I shouldn’t have had to worry about a 20 year old game somehow being made WORSE instead of BETTER.

On Twitter. One of the employees said that.

xhttps://twitter.com/Matt23Morris/status/1222618558863048704

They say they’re working on it, but this is a 20 year old core feature of the game they were “upgrading” so either they didn’t actually expect people to care, or THEY just don’t care and are just saying this to tide people over.

They do sound like batter spouses hoping for a better tomorrow don’t they lol!

Some of the people in here need to worry about hurting their necks, considering the intensity with which they’re sucking and swallowing everything Blizzard gives them.

Other then the removal of online ladder / ranked functionality for now, which seems rather odd so I understand people upset no online play. But as far as single player goes what was promised but missing? Other then some changed in game cut scenes ? Graphically game play wise I checked yt videos it looks like the same game. Honestly looking at the In game engine cut scenes they did not look that good at all…

It’s good to know that you can be flagged just because you like the game. What a friendly forum :slight_smile:

For me it runs without issues. Guess too much AMD users there get poor performance. Never got instant defeat on loading a campaign or green cubes glitches. For me its better than default warcraft 3 while playing this game. Peace.

This isn’t being marketed as an early access or a beta. This was sold as a full game. Anger over it’s gross incomplete nature is very timely.