Pings high -players numbers low?

It is NOT my duty to advertise the game. I don’t need millions of players on this game. I was happy with the game as it was before Reforged. I haven’t bought the Reforged by the way.

On the other hand Blizzard should advertise the game because THEY are getting paid for the game. They either do it by releasing completed, full game or they fix the issues in the matter of days after release. If they don’t do neither, sorry but the game is already doomed. New players won’t wait nor play the game. The ones waiting desperately for Blizzard to fix the game are the ones who were playing this game before Reforged.

First moments of release a lot of new players and streamers were trying to play the game. But the crashes and server incapability didn’t let them. They tried for almost one hour, in front of the eyes of thousands of new players and they couldn’t get the game working. So guess what happened. The interest of new players in the game is rapidly faded to never rise again.
Sorry but Blizzard is the ONLY culprit here. Following events were only fans, old players, trying desperately to get Blizzard to fix the game.

But who knows, maybe if you fan-boys had not defended Blizzard in their every single action and enabled their greedy politics on us, we would have better game. We may never know the cause of their politics, but we know this for sure: Blizzard did this to itself.

I don’t know if Blizzard were listening to community then but I know that Blizzard is NOT listening NOW.
Community gives feedback, don’t shape out the project development processes of games. If you are saying Blizzard failed because they listened to community, again it is on Blizzard for listening community, not on community for giving feedback.
The game developers should have their own reasoning processes to whether to implement a thing or not. If game fails in the end, it means THEY failed.

3 Likes

You’re totally missing the point here. Competitive playing got worse through this “upgrade”. There are simply more interruptions and high ping games than before. Or can you quote any pro player who actually said playing versus got better? There is noone I know of who is even using the “new” graphics in his streams.

You’re talking about the community that has been responsible for some of the highest metacritic scores ever achieved in the past. We rated WC3 ROC and TFT 90+. All the other top-rated Blizzard games aside.
Only in your twisted damage-control speech, the community turned somehow toxic and smashed a promising game. I’ve been buying Blizzard products for over 20 years because they were amazing. But something recently changed. Now, there is this disastrous Reforged release that is nothing but a ripp-off. That’s why many people are so furious. Seeing a company that they grew to love fall from a premium publisher to a company that is prepared to sell a half-finished remake is hard. And we don’t stop pointing that out because we want it to change. For whatever reason people in the managment made some very bad decisions about Reforged. So, I at least hope that the posts which are expressing these problems will bring the managment eventually to change their policy.

3 Likes

You see this Cashvision? Do you see this whine, everywhere?

Bring back OLD CHAT UI/PROFILES/ICONS

Fix the bugs/ping issues

Add a ignore function already in the game(Not just chat)

Bring us LADDER

And return Reign of Chaos.

1 Like

Why the f there should be when there’s reasons for the negativity? Unit models are good looking, end of the good part, because thats all that can be said as good. Show us there is more than that? Now let’s talk about the rest and what the good models do or rather dont do.

And only idiots can think global matchmaking is good… wtf. There are regions for a reason. Ladder was fine in 1.27 before changes, only they had to make matchmaking more equal since Lvl 50 as seen on streams could match any1 low.
What an ignorant troll…

Oh yes and pressure on the team (with constant complaints) to make changes does help sometimes, time will show.

4 Likes

Why the f there should be when there’s reasons for the negativity?

Ok a negativity that comes from announcement, stay during development and trough launch, to today. How is that reasonable? Are you guys predicting the future all the time? Are there only things to complain all the time? The game is fun to play even now but the negativity stays forever. This hate is irrational. As i’ve said this forum is flooded with negativity all the time, non stop, so it isn’t just now, after the launch.

Ladder was fine in 1.27 before changes

No, ladder wasn’t fine, there were many matches with high ping back then. If the problem is high ping, back then we had that too. Arranged team wasn’t working and many tournaments were unplayable, in fact only 1x1 tournaments were playable with long queue times and they got a broken matchmaking that sometimes allowed you to only play 2 matches, even finals matches were sometimes broken and people couldn’t play them even the final match. On ladder, 1x1 was the only thing working back then and even in 1x1, many times we played with high ping. Global matchmaking working like now, with few seconds of queue to play, all the time, with ALL MODES working it’s waaaaaaay better.

Oh yes and pressure on the team (with constant complaints) to make changes does help sometimes, time will show.

And that’s what ive asked and you yet didn’t answer, from announcement, to development, from development to lauch, and from launch to nowadays we got a constant, intense, frenetic complaint and whinning day and night for more than 1 year and what good that brought to the community or the game until now, besides giving wrong feedback, ripping us from what was planned and killing the interest on the game?

You’re totally missing the point here. Competitive playing got worse through this “upgrade”. There are simply more interruptions and high ping games than before. Or can you quote any pro player who actually said playing versus got better? There is noone I know of who is even using the “new” graphics in his streams.

That won’t improve, until blizzard launches the oficial ladder and that won’t happen until blizzard has fixed the desyncs issue. That’s their main complaint, they miss the ladder. Regarding ping all of them faced issues about it back then even in tournaments so no change at this point.

Only in your twisted damage-control speech, the community turned somehow toxic and smashed a promising game.

That’s what you did, you like it now or not that’s what you did.

What good this constant complaining and rage brought to the game

You’re talking about the community that has been responsible for some of the highest metacritic scores ever achieved in the past. We rated WC3 ROC and TFT 90+. All the other top-rated Blizzard games aside.

You didn’t answer, you talked about what the SUPPORT to the game made in the past, and i still wonder what this metacritic score is useful for, if it’s bad or good for me it stay completely useless and i didn’t even know this site existed before a month ago, but WHAT GOOD the CONSTANT RAGE AND COMPLAINT brought to the game?

It is NOT my duty to advertise the game.

The fun fact is, that insn’t valid when you’re yelling advertising to the 4 winds that reforged is trash, but is valid when you could advertise something good about the game. It seems to me that is your DUTY to bad advertise the game.

I don’t need millions of players on this game. I was happy with the game as it was before Reforged. I haven’t bought the Reforged by the way.

Ok you don’t care and don’t want reforged but i do. So then i think you’re complaining about the wrong stuff, instead of complaining about ping, wich were high in many matches in the old 1.26 battle.net too, with all their broken tournaments and modes, you should be asking for blizzard to give you the old 1.26 client. By the way can you explain this? It’s your reply here.

Now about this:

Community gives feedback, don’t shape out the project development processes of games. If you are saying Blizzard failed because they listened to community, again it is on Blizzard for listening community, not on community for giving feedback.

What feedback is that? As i’ve said the vast majority of threads here are of complaints and whinning, all the time, day and night, almost nothing here says something good about the game or talk about the game at all, is just this irrational hate 24/7. From announcement, through development, to nowadays is this nonstop nonsense. The threads are here, for everyone to see it, to search, is undeniable. They listened to this “feedback” and no wonder they came to the conclusion that they should scrap the changes they announced since they were constantly BASHED by the “community”.

What do we want it to do?
Well, the easiest version is to let us install the W3 Classic and play Classic.

About the Ping … that it is worth waiting 2s for the game. If the game is not going to end, why would you fall for the Ping? I prefer to wait 5 minutes but have a decent game.

This is my last reply to you. I was trying to convey the point of view of people who don’t like Reforged but loved Warcraft 3. But to no avail, you always go off-topic and blame players. I am not trying to convince you that the Reforged is a failure. If you close your eyes to a fact, I can’t open your eyes here writing something.

Since you went off-topic and pinpointed my posts, let me clarify.
I want either of these and I wrote all my posts here accordingly:

• They either fix the issues in Reforged(high ping, crashes, desyncs, other absensce of features I listed above and others)
  • Or they revert back the game as it was

I have started to write on this forum after I really got frustrated about crashes and desyncs(6 Feb). I am writing here but I genuinely don’t think Blizzard are reading these posts.

It’s just natural. A lot of people were playing a game happily. You come up with a new upgrade and they get very excited because they were expecting this upgrade for years. The upgrade is released, players saw that 30 Euro upgrade is actually not an upgrade, in fact it’s a downgrade of a 15+ years old game. Even those who haven’t bought the Reforged were forced to this downgrade.

Who has even said that. Blizzard never said that they have scraped any features because community “bashed” them. Don’t make things up.

Blizzard is not my friend, at least not anymore. They are just profit making company now. I don’t think they feel anything near “bashed”. They just told us that “We’re sorry to those of you who didn’t have the experience you wanted”. The experience we got is just worse. We want something like old experience but they don’t listen now. They didn’t even take responsibility of what they have done.

So in the end you can’t convince me that people who wrote on this forum are guilty, as I can’t convince you that Blizzard is guilty that I see the train has already left that station for you. I have tried to explain the mindset of people you are blaming.
You can free to think whatever you want. You can continue to blame who says anything bad about Blizzard. But know that you are too doing nothing good about the game in the end.

5 Likes

Who has even said that. Blizzard never said that they have scraped any features because community “bashed” them. Don’t make things up.

OH COME ON!!! This is my last reply to you too, this is like talking to a door! Are you going to deny now that blizzard scrapped the cutscenes like those of 2018 demo because of the community bashing the changes?? Pretending there wasn’t rage, the purists asking blizzard to scrap the changes doesn’t erase the past.

If blizzard removed the changes why are there three new maps?

I answered your question, as you well know, but you clumsily or intentionally cut it away in your quote. Here, to remind you:

However, you yourself didn’t answer my question:

Or even simpler. Can you tell me any tournament with cash prices that uses the new graphics? Or any streamer who is playing 1-1s on a professional level?

Gelinho, as I and Dragonus and countless others all over the forums are getting annoyed by are people like you who are for whatever reason trying to spin the causality here.

Blizzard messed up hard. Nobody who really is playing the game is saying otherwise. THEN Fans started complaining.

And they’ll keep doing so until they’re heard. I don’t know why you are one of the people with a suspiciously high number of posts calling the customers with legitimate concerns “toxic” or “raging”. Maybe you’re paid or otherwise related to the company or out of some strange affliction on a campaign to defend the Reforge-rip-off, but it’s quite obvious that the community-shaming-approach is failing.

5 Likes

I answered your question, as you well know, but you clumsily or intentionally cut it away in your quote. Here, to remind you:

No you don’t and now you’re just avoiding the question. The question is WHAT GOOD the CONSTANT RAGE AND COMPLAINT brought to the game?

Or even simpler. Can you tell me any tournament with cash prices that uses the new graphics? Or any streamer who is playing 1-1s on a professional level?

This is the simplest question, and the answer is easy, NEVER. You know why? Cause professional players ALWAYS prefer speed over good graphics, ALWAYS prefer speed over good graphics and this is true FOR ALL GAMES. In every game, the professionals will prefer to adjust their settings to get the best speed they can get from the game without losing what’s essencial for them to see in the game. In warcraft 3 the best way to achieve it is to play with classic graphics, because for nowadays hardware, it runs at full speed and since reforged delivers the same mechanics they don’t suffer any bad consequences. This is true for warcraft 3, cs, league of legends, every professional game. Isn’t only Grubby or Tod or Happy that lower their settings, in other games professionals do that too, in counter strike for example, many professionals like Fallen do that as well. Fallen has many videos talking about his settings and he explains the same i’m telling you here. They will ALWAYS prefer speed over playing with good graphics.

? Do you understand the words “Here, to remind you”? Well here is the answer again. For the third time.

And again, there is no “constant rage” but customers having legitimate complaints. There are certainly a lot of very concrete problems we have with the remaster. Or do you find any hard language in this forum? Did the guy who started this topic use hard language or senseless rants?

3 Likes

He constantly avoids answers. No point in trying to tell him anything. I have written very long answers for his questions, but he goes over my profile and searches for a weak spot to attack.

He asked this.

I answered him with this. As the topic is about high ping. But he always tries to blame players off-topic.

He is the only one using hard language as I see it.

1 Like

Not true, many tried but returned to the old graphics. Not because the demands of the new graphics were too much for their hardware but because there were too many bugs. It’s ridiculous to claim that today’s standard couldn’t handle Reforge graphics (if they were properly implemented) without performance loss. Just look at HOTS.

Dude i’m start to worry about your cognition. I’m asking, for the 3rd time, WHAT GOOD the CONSTANT RAGE AND COMPLAINT brought to the game?
You keep showing this “answer” that the constant rage and complaint brought the desire for things to change? Are you telling me that the flood of hatred threads here is just to produce a “desire for things to change”? Is that the good thing all this nonstop irrational hate for more than a year brought? Is that your answer? Come on man, it would be honest to just say nothing of good came from it, instead of giving this crazy, improvised “answer”. But ok if that’s your “answer” than i really think now, even more now that it would been far better for everyone and the game if you guys just had stayed in silence.

1 Like

I totally agree with you, but then: What is going on here? There are several of his kind who have 1000+ posts all over the forums who use very similar pseudo-arguments, mostly just blaming the community. Is this a campaign? Some weird attempt of damage-control? Does anyone actually know who they are?

3 Likes

Says the guy who has 14 posts, who just appeared 4 days ago but knows better and more than many with far more time spent at this forum. Yeah, good logic.

2 Likes