Pings high -players numbers low?

just figured id let blizzard know im watching a stream and the poor guy has a 600 ping. i just finished a game where i had a 400 ping . this is unacceptable. i ve written several times about the horrible pings. its been months. when reforged came out the w3 general chat channels had like 200 people in them, now ur lucky to see 30. BLIZZARD WAKE UP. U ARE LOSING. as allways im gonna say please dont kill my favorite game. this game is on life support dont pull the plug , game is to good to lose. thats all i have to say this month

8 Likes

What you want them to do? You want them to scrap global matchmaking? To keep complaining is easy. What exactly are you asking blizzard to do? We have almost no wait time in queues now because of global matchmaking. It’s literally few seconds to find a match.

The lack of audience on reforged now is because OF ALL THE HATRED AND RAGE YOU HAVE THROWN ON REFORGED at launch. You have thrown so much shade and rage on reforged, on warcraft 3, that people assumed it is really a trash and lost interest on it. Just stop.

Retrashed is trash, don’t stick up for blizzard for releasing a game in beta form (a game that was perfectly fine before they trashed it). Make them be accountable for their actions. It’s players like YOU sticking up for them when 95% of this community is against them that makes Blizzard think what they did is fine.[quote=“Gelinho-11332, post:2, topic:23191, full:true”]
What you want them to do? You want them to scrap global matchmaking? To keep complaining is easy. What exactly are you asking blizzard to do? We have almost no wait time in queues now because of global matchmaking. It’s literally few seconds to find a match.

The lack of audience on reforged now is because OF ALL THE HATRED AND RAGE YOU HAVE THROWN ON REFORGED at launch. You have thrown so much shade and rage on reforged, on warcraft 3, that people assumed it is really a trash and lost interest on it. Just stop.
[/quote]

8 Likes

If 95% of the community of warcraft 3 is against blizzard (i really doubt that number) as you said, they are against blizzard because of reforged right? Then this confirms that the own community throwed all this shade and hatred over warcraft 3 now since it was this crazed enraged community that yelled to the 4 winds that reforged is trash, making people outside the community to assume reforged/warcraft 3 is trash and lost interest on it. By the way where did you get that 95% of the community is against blizzard?

And you didn’t answer, what exactly are you guys asking blizzard to do here?

Blizzard is so greedy. Not only dismissing employees, but they also wont buy additional capacity for their stoneage servers. Especially when there’s quarantine. Gg blizzard once again.

3 Likes

stop defending them. What u want to do ? normal mathcmaking with fine ping like before maybe rofl

8 Likes

It doesn’t even matter slightest to me, my queue time is in matter of seconds if I am gonna play 400+ms ping game afterwards. Not just WC3, any other game.
I quit those games and hope that I will get low ping next time.

What do we want Blizzard to do?
As I and a lot other people have suggested, on this forum, that there should be a maximum ping limit. They either implement this feature or find better solution and fix this issue. It has been 2 full month since release. Nothing has been done in the direction we hoped for.
They did not fix the ping issue
They did not fix the desync issue
They did not add the missing WC3 classic features(profiles, ladder, clans, offline games etc.)
They did not fix ridiculous main menu
They did not fix a lot other issues that have been on this forum.

So now tell me what they have done the past 2 months. Let me tell you what I remember:

• They made main menu sepia for classic users.
  • Added ears to Naga Witch.
  • They added footprints for naga units.

etc.

*Throws rage and hatred on players *

Yeah blame players for criticizing. That makes sense.

You misunderstand us who criticize Blizzard. We don’t want WC3 dead. On the contrary we truly want it to be better. But sadly, as far as we have seen so far, it is not going in that direction.

If people had been silent the whole time and wait without a word, what would you think Blizzard would do? Work more and put more effort in a game no one is criticizing? I don’t really think so.

10 Likes

It’s kind of funny. In nearly every forum, there are people like Gelinho who are claiming that the problems we’re havin now are the communities fault. Is this some weird PR campaign?
We’re angry because WC3 could still be amazing. We were ready to pay for the remaster of a 18-year-old (!!!) game because we still enjoyed playing it a lot. And the result was that we got gimped cause the “remaster” made things worse. No current tournament uses the new graphics, no ladder, worse ping.
So yes, we’re rightly asking for a better performance. Otherwise Blizzard made us pay for a downgrade.

9 Likes

OFC people are leaving im waiting for 2 month to add again lights on classic w3. they just dont care.

3 Likes

Well as i’ve said, you all creating these threads complaining want blizzard to scrap global matchmaking. Well, I want blizzard to keep the global matchmaking that gives us few seconds of queue time like it is now. If they listen to you, then later you can’t complain if they scrap one more reforged feature and we get longer queue times, for you guys then stay creating threads enraged about the wait time in queues.

Its easy to understand, you guys just complain about things that make the game awesome. Global matchmaking is awesome, it gives us few seconds of queue time to find a match but you want blizzard to scrap it. Then after blizzard listen to your nonsense complains, they scrap features of reforged and you all then enrage even more complaining about blizzard scraping things that make the game better. For example, if blizzard scraps global matchmaking and we start to get longer queue times to find a match, then you all hatred mobs will gather again to complain about the queue times. You ask for stupid stuff, then you get the stupid stuff, and you then get enraged for the stupid stuff that you asked, cause the stupid stuff you asked sucks.

Summing, stop complaining all the time, asking blizzard for stupid stuff.

Yeah blame players for criticizing. That makes sense.

You misunderstand us who criticize Blizzard. We don’t want WC3 dead. On the contrary we truly want it to be better. But sadly, as far as we have seen so far, it is not going in that direction.

Well if you didn’t want that, you guys must learn how to achieve the things you want cause all you did with all your hatred was to kill the interest and attention warcraft 3 could’ve get even now. It is fun to play the game even now but who outside the community will buy a game that got a fame of being an absolute trash? And who yelled this to the 4 winds? The own warcraft 3 community.

If people had been silent the whole time and wait without a word, what would you think Blizzard would do? Work more and put more effort in a game no one is criticizing? I don’t really think so.

If you didn’t keep complaining about everything related to reforged during development and asking blizzard to scrap the changes they were doing that would make reforged to be epic, blizzard wouldn’t even have the excuse of saying it was the community who asked for them to scrap the 2018 cutscenes, for example. If people didn’t have trash talked reforged all the time since it’s announcement i think now we would have reforged as it was intented to be, the way it was announced.

There is a world for it: fool.

I will assume you do not ladder at all, then you would see how much that ping matters. Even if that were for casual modes like 3v3 and 4v4 RT, their experience would be worse because 4 different people in different region = mess and drops.

Why do such talk with zero clue

3 Likes

Ok, what’s the deal here? Is there some manual out there with shabby routines to defend the messed-up remaster by attacking the people who feel ripped-off? Nobody demanded to scrap global matchmaking. The guy who started this topic complained about high pings. And that is a real problem. And it wasn’t there before. The people who loved WC3 because it still is the best competitive RTSG for them only lost with the remaster. No more ladder, high pings and nobody uses the new graphics cause they’re too buggy. If you even paid for that package you feel frustrated and you’re going to point that out. That’s neither spreading hatred nor irrationally damaging the company. That’s trying to get the high-value game back people have been loving for 18 years.

5 Likes

If half the community wants no changes, and the other half wants changes, why did Blizzard go with no changes? If they had a vision for a new WC3, with new story, and the old story would still exist with Classic, why did they go with no changes? If they go with changes, they please both camps, since both camps will have what they want, but if they go with no changes, then everyone who wanted changes isn’t happy.

And in the end, they go with some poorly implemented middle ground that pleases no one.

Reforged had nothing to do with player feedback on forums. It had to do with development, money, time, all that good stuff, and using the excuse “well you guys asked for it” is much easier, and PR friendlier, than saying we didn’t dedicate enough time/resources to this and then shipped it anyway.

2 Likes

There was high ping in old client too, It wasn’t a perfect paradise. I’ve played many games with high ping back then. What good this constant complaining and rage brought to the game or the community? Nothing! And people here is complaining about a bunch of stuff, from ping to main menu, and to even saying that there isn’t offline games, when there is offline mode avaiable. And a guy here said he wants “normal matchmaking”, what is normal matchmaking? A matchmaking like before? Without being global? Don’t try to fool me, if you’re not implicitly asking for Blizzard to scrap global matchmaking to get the"normal matchmaking" back, what are you asking then?

Because the constant, unstopable whinning won. This forum has been a nightmare of people complaining about reforged. The majority of threads here was about people complaining about the changes, even today you just need to look at the threads to see that there’s an ocean of complaints, there’s almost none threads saying something good about reforged or talking about the game. It is always this constant whinning and complaint. Even the “perfect” demo of 2018, the example of what reforged should be, in the eyes of the mobs, was bashed at the time. You just need to search the threads of november 2018 to catch a glimpse of the complaints. It’s annoying. So if the company comes to get feedback on the game and there’s just hate over the reforged features, no wonder they came to the conclusion the changes they were planning should be scrapped.

It’s not an excuse, the complaints are here. You just need to search the forum. Many people like me are witnesses of people raising #nochanges and hating over all aspects and features of reforged, it’s useless to pretend that there wasn’t the community whom asked to scrap the changes.

i had another thread About this but ill just post it here, seems ping really depends on who u Play with, i just Played some Matches with under 100 ping what is totally fine, however it is strange that when i Play against ai several times in Lobby my ping would Always suck even if im alone against AI, so who knows, if u get a Person with high ping for whatever reason, it is best to just quit and search again, prolly best solution for all at the Moment, if u have a bad ping Always the Problem might be somewhere else Maybe but me playing from Germany a good ping is possible, just to verify that :stuck_out_tongue:

So according to your twisted logic, we players aren’t supposed to be able to complain about real critical issues, such as constant high ping and crashes of the game? Good grief - most of us aren’t even complaining; we are pointing out fundamental flaws in the game’s nature. What makes people frustrated on these forums are 1. Blizzard’s non-reaction to the problems we are pointing out (as well as their tone-deaf public announcements and strange patches) and 2. people like you, naively defending Blizzard’s every action as if they were some kind of saints. Wake up! Reforged is a flawed product of capitalistic greed.

2 Likes