Hotfixes -- March 23, 2020

I’m not the shill If I care not only about myself,but about the company. Unlike you I understand them and their possition and believe in this project.
There is already a lot of work in this game. And it’s great they are keep working on it even with people like you around.

He avoided it again and answered what works for him. I am not surprised.

And who are you to judge what others write on this public forum? If you have an answer write it.
What you are missing is your efforts are futile. People on this forum except the, probably paid, fan-boys know the status. This game is disaster whether it is because of developers or executives. You can’t change players mind at this rate without publishing a proper working game. Even the people who have never played the game before knows that this reforged disaster.

3 Likes

What have they done to keep working on it? Sorry i missed that part. Are you calling fixing bugs that have been there since november “working” on this game?

is that what you’re doing?

The last time a worthwhile work put in this game was like 2000s.

1 Like

Fixing bugs,optimisation and other stuff for such a toxic community is already a lot. Toxics doesn’t deserve any of this.
They made so many amazingly looking models,VO and Artwork…And plus they gave us an amount of new games and awesome updates wich makes me so proud of them. They really did and amazing job and I’m sorry they have people like you who hates them for no real reason

A lot of new content and new games is MUCH more important than a Remaster of a 2003 game.

1 Like

This is very NON-toxic. WE HAVE PAID FOR THIS GAME AND I WANT WHAT I HAVE PAID FOR.

You can have your new models and artworks (they were created by Malaysian company btw) and be proud of them, I don’t care.

I want what I used to have before reforged and I am writing my opinion on this public forum. You are very welcome to ignore. But you don’t have a right to call other people toxic.

3 Likes

You also paid for feateres that have been cut a while before the launch…You will never get them so the only thing you left to do is Refund and go away
And you now acting like a toxic child,wanting your 17 year old game back instead of moving on.
Look around - there’s a whole industry of gaming! So many games to choose from! Why even need Classic WC3? Go play something else instead of being toxic to devs and let them fix everything without whining about how “bad” the game is

Yes, and this isnt the customer’s fault.

I think people have the right to ask for what they paid for, they also have a right to refund. This choice belongs to each and every individual, not you.

Seeking what we paid for is toxic now?

You have no right to decide which games people like or which games they dont like or which games people should play or not. The hard truth is people paid for something and they didnt get it. Even the game they bought 15+ years ago got removed.

3 Likes

Oh no,the game you played for 15+ years got removed,how are you going to live now? It’s not like there’s a plenty amount of much better games you can switch to…It’s not like there’s hundreds of great games you can play instead of low-poly outdated ladder in 00’s RTS game
And yes - It’s customers fault that they don’t know what they want and back in a day forced devs to scrap most of the things and concentrate on Diablo 4

Update without update or how blizzard add errors

Last night, some huge chunk of updates for several versions was downloaded through the Battle.net app.

When creating a game in “My game”

team !closeall and !openall

• no works

Previously released 1.32.3 After which I found that the potions on the map had stopped stacking without changes in the map itself.

For example, previously it was possible to add potions to 5 and in the editor displays that they can be added to 5 in the map, however this no longer passes healing potions can no longer stack up to 5 pieces and after 2x they occupy a new cell in the inventory.

I’m talking about how blizzards purposefully kill warcraft that is not an update, then a new blunder.

Kiss slowly kill warcraft.

noob, omg what are you doing?

2 Likes

When will there already be a fix that will add the visual level shown to us in the demo version on Con 18!!?? When will you add that very visual post-processing! ?

1 Like

What is the work here in the goal-oriented creation of bugs and the pretense that they supposedly eliminate it when in fact they replace everything with the same original that they deleted. They disabled one of the functions that was already in the 2003 game until everyone forgot and then introduced it demo, as if they created yesterday it when in fact it just turned off all this time, as if creating the appearance of self-need and need earning on the players again with the help of the same 2003 game created not by them but by completely different people from whom they stole this game and did not pay them their employees salaries. That’s how they work. Bobi cat world welcome

All this work licked visibility.

after 1.32.3

! openall and! closeall commands

stopped working, they are busy with such work

Then they will write in their new update that it now works, they are busy with such work. They break it themselves repair it, that is, rollbacks of their own changes to the previous working versions that were most likely not created by them, but those who either died or have not been working in the company for a long time.

Since before them there were 1000 exactly the same moments. They destroyed the balance from the beginning and then make it appear that they are doing it and for some reason it returns exactly to the state that it was before the balance was destroyed. It started in the previous update before the release of REFORGED, frankly speaking, the balance was up to this point. why did they destroy her. purposefully destroy. Actually, this is not about that; most companies have generally free games such as Quake Champion or Unreal Tournament 4 or in STEAM, Bethesda also has a lot. Dota 2 is also free, although it’s not me doing it now, how Blizzard was going to jump over Dota 2 even in the ordinary when it is free and Warcraft3 is paid. Not to mention that someone should develop a new DotA and how you imagine it, I have no particular desire to continue developing it in a Warcraft with such problems (blizzard didn’t get in touch with me and it doesn’t help the developers, though would be the system that is in Starcraft2). Not to mention the fact that I put my work into the development and creation of cards such as DotA, but in order to play it, I need to pay Blizzard to buy Warcraft3 without which I couldn’t play my DotA. And this is precisely the exploitation of my work. Blzzard herself is a dirty and miserable prostitute who makes money on the user cards of her players and fans, exploits her fans and their work in money for herself.

2 Likes

NEVER! Cause people don’t want that! It’s bad for their precious readability so they forced Blizzard to remove it awhile ago!
Game in this current visual state - Is how it was meant to be since Blizzcon.
Demo version for many of the old fans was less saturated and a lot washed out with big shadows and shiny metal. So they forced Blizzard to make game this simple visually

2 Likes

Me and my friends played banewood bog or whatever that new map is called we all disced 20 mins in you need 10 more gbs to fix XD

1 Like

Is in Starcraft2 graphics blurry, who prevented doing the same?

And what prevented a remaster or at least the original. Have you seen the new portraits? Ugliness, what prevented us from leaving the old?

Let’s look towards Starcraft2. Why is everything all right and valuable as a new Starcraft2, respectively, and the quality should be appropriate. It’s most logical to just change the price by 3-4 $ for updating the warcraft. But if the game is like a new starcraft2, respectively, and the game should be appropriate even better as far as the development of graphics and technologies has not stood still for all these 10 years.

In principle, I understand that the models are still level ck2 and its alpha. But the problem is not so much in the models (since you can play on crooked models and even with a tambourine) but in the software part of the graphics. Some problems with shadows and sanctification. All the same bad and scary soil textures.

Starcraft has 1 low quality graphics. Average. High. Ultra and even the Highest. there are shaders, shadows, sanctification, relief. REFLECTIONS. EFFECTS. Quality TEXTURES, Post-processing, Physics, Models, Portraits, Rollers, Russ. Sanctification.

If zelzars require such a price, then I want to see the quality of the graphics, even the very highest as well as the quality of the textures. I want to see that the textures are juicy, colorful, contrasting and clear. And what I see, some kind of muddy dregs that I write and fog in the eyes. God, what is that sand in the eyes?

Blizzard said that they would not change the game engine (that is, save), but only change the graphics core (engine). As a result, what I see, I don’t see the update of the graphic update, but I see that they stupidly pulled new skins and models onto the old varic. Namely (Stupidly) as complete tastelessness.

But you understand what I mean, that here is a fraud. We were promised a new graphics engine, that is, it should be loved by the level of the Starcraft2 graphics engine, if not 2.5, but why is it worse and only pulls at 1.5. Complete discrepancy with the declared.

1 Like

You kidding me? Those classic portraits was horrible and ugly,while new ones looked amazing even in times when it was leaked from Beta

For all problems, I want to note very few players in the game, low online, there is no one to play with and probably will not until such a big price for this garbage.

1 Like

So price must be even higher = Less anoying toxics in this amazing remaster

2 Likes

The quality of the frame these portraits are chained to is simply ugly!

3 Likes

By Portraits you mean the icons or that model in the UI? Both looks amazing