Performance - Stuttering with Reforged Graphics - edit: found the cause, asset caching issues. please read

The lag / spike / freeze issue makes Reforged literally unplayable for me in multiplayer mode. About 4 month after the already delayed release in january, this is just pathetic @Blizzard.

Changing GFX settings, vsync/gesync, FPS limits etc. don’t help.
It does get slightly better after having played for a while, lags occur less frequent that is. Still a “new” hero or building hitting the field, that has not been cached already recently brings more heavy lags here and there.

3700X @ X570
GTX 1080
32GB DDR4-3600
144hz display @ GSYNC

sigh…

Has there been a solid fix for this?
I have the following rig:
Predator Helios 700
Core i9-10980HK
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GDDR6
144 Hz, 32 GB RAM DDR4

I continuously get the freezing/stuttering issue no matter what i play.
Here’s a video i just uploaded:

check whether the stuttering falls in place with units spawning or units dying, basically whenever the game loads files.

Just tested a custom game and its random… my units were simply building not attacking or dying just being neutral and it still stutters.

I´m having the same issue. Cant play with the game like this.

Specs:
i5 9600k
2*8 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
1TB Samsung EVO 970
Nvidia GTX 1070 Driver 461.40.
Warcraft 3 Reforged 1.32.9.16589

Load a map, after a few seconds, I suffer horrible stuttering. I´ve tried optimizations, but nothing really works.

Can’t figure it out… its really annoying w/ quick games that require a lot of movement. I die a lot because of the stuttering.

The game is NOT stuttering for anyone. The issue is it renders the animations in 30fps so EVEN IF your game says 60fps or more, The animations of the units your looking at are 30fps. It’s complete **** and a horrible decision.

I am glad I held on to my Warcraft 3 CD and kept it in good shape all these years (maybe for this reason) because reforged took the best game of all time imo and completely ******* all over it… should of left it alone or made WC4 instead