Performance is dreadful

So I am getting an insane stuttering/lag in menus no matter what graphical settings I use as well as in game. When I watch for example Grubby, he has about 120 fps ingame. It’s not about my PC, trust me. Is there a workaround?

13 Likes

This just started happening to me too, wtf

i have good hardware and high fps so, it is all about hardware. what is your specs
?

I get 20 FPS in game according to the FPS tracker with a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 and a 1440p 144hz monitor. I got about 120 in the menus although it didn’t look like 120 FPS with how laggy it was (according to xbox game bar).

7 Likes

well I am getting high FPS in games all maxed out, but im getting like 5 fps tops in menus

1 Like

Did you update your driver?

Menus have been awful since day 1 for me. Still are. Ingame is fine.

2 Likes

the menu runs so sloppy that it’s kinda demotivating to even start playing.

the game runs ok in terms of FPS, but my GPU fans are running a bit loud.

so far the hardware required to run this game does not reflect what i see on my screen. i have seen games with better graphics that put less stress on my GPU.

5 Likes

For me I found that some games run very very laggy and stuttered quiet a lot, Now I don’t run a power house machine, but I eventually got to the point where I had given up and some said to me to run games from an external hard drive and not install on a SSD. Now I am not tech savvy but tried this and low and behold most of these so called laggy stuttering games worked fine since using them on an external drive.

Like I said I am no where near tech savvy but maybe the above might help

I doubt it has anything to do with hardware (2080ti here). It seems to me for whatever reason the animations in the menus is set to low fps. Maybe to keep GPU temps and noise down. Still seems way too slow. In-game seems fine though.

GTX 2060 and i have Always between 80-100 fps on max Settings.

1 Like

that would be RTX 2060. i have RTX 2080 ti which is better.

I have a NVidia 950 and the menu is 120 FPS for me. In-game on Max I’m getting about 60 FPS but once there are large battles it goes way down to 15-20FPS.

I’ve found that the game runs better under full screen instead of windowed full screen.

This is running under Linux with Vulkan and not DX12.

linux is better optimised than windows, based on what i have heard. i usually have around 100 fps on RTX 2080 ti.

Currently having around 45~ FPS average with a Ryzen 2600@4Ghz and a 2080 with the latest Driver installed. Jedi Fallen Order runs at 80 FPS, Apex or even WoW runs at 120-144 90% of the time. I dont know whats up with Reforged.

I have i5-4460, 16GB RAM, RX580 with 4GB VRAM that runs games like Witcher 3 on max settings without any issues whatsoever. It’s NOT about my hardware, you can’t tell me that this setup isn’t enough to run a 2002 game with retouched graphics. You can’t.

1 Like

You guys vastly underestimate the importance of optimization for performance. This beta is VERY poorly optimized, your specs don’t matter one bit.

1 Like

Okay I can get behind that but then there are a lot of people with good performance.

Yup that should fly on this spec, even on much lower. Poor optimization as I suspected.

People are talking about 32gb of ram, ryzen 7 , rtx cards ahahhaa for this game? Game with redesigned models… If optimization is good, this should played on a potato pc in 2020. But it is bad. Very bad.

Bad optimization, that is.