People seem to be misunderstanding

Did you even fing read his post?

China don’t like it either…the disapproval is cross-cultural.

3 Likes

Don’t know who made this but they forgot to mention “The amazing metacritic score who reaches the new record”

Warcraft 3 was not going to be remastered… The devs wanted to reforged/remake it. Hence the name and all the broken promises.

It depends on what issues you are talking about specifically.

The devs know they released an unfinished game. It’s out of their hands. They had a deadline they missed, and they couldn’t miss the second deadline less the game gets cut completely. That’s the nature of it.

And the devs are working hard to get things fixed or adding features back in. On twitter they talked about adding back Custom Campaign. Another twitter mentions they acknowledge that a lot of people liked the 2018 UI. They are indeed moving forward.

But that’s not to say everything will get fixed. I mean, there’s still leftover bugs that exist in SC:R today.

Yes, it deserves a low score, but a 1/10 is ridiculous for a game with an excellent story, excellent gameplay, and good graphics. WC3R deserves a 4/10 or a 3/10, not a 1/10.

That’s interesting. Can you link to the mentioned twitters?

created by the PR / Marketing firm Bliz is using for spin, I’d wager.
“so they’re totally legit and real/s

1 Like

Answers in bold

Well need quick:
Ladder with Rankings
Profils Bugfixes
Hotfixes.
Not in 3 weeks.
Agree - The team is working hard to resolve issues

Campaign looks great, but I am really saddened by the loss of custom campaigns.
It saddens us as well - We’re working to address this.

Will we ever see the more modern and smaller huds that we saw in 2018 as an option ?
There are a lot of players that liked that version.

So i guess you learned now for the price of 30 euro’s:
To not pre order anymore.
or
To ignore any emails where they offer refunds as the final product won’t be what they planned in 2018.
or
Keep up with news on the forums/beta

I do think people are really ignorant on the point where they keep hammering on that it’s not what was showed in 2018. Blizzard knew and told you in advance. you can’t hold that against them now.

1 Like

But if you pre ordered they told you in advance, through emails, it’s going to be a remaster after all. That they understand any disappointment and a button for a refund without questions asked.

[quote="Triceron-1519, post:56, topic:18146"]
[twitter.com](https://twitter.com/Matt23Morris/status/1222610921408720896)

![|60x60](https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/973309430669328385/4fftsjX4_400x400.jpg)

#### [MMorris (Matt23Morris)](https://twitter.com/Matt23Morris/status/1222610921408720896)

Humbled to have worked on such an epic game - https://t.co/cbEoBGswvi #Warcraft3Reforged

[12:02 PM - 29 Jan 2020](https://twitter.com/Matt23Morris/status/1222610921408720896)

[/quote]

This is pathetic. They lied to us. They sold the game with fraudulent claims to us and took content away. They even broke the Original.
This is not enough and unacceptable.

4 Likes

Quite possibly the worst money grab i’ve seen in a long time. What makes it worse, is this studio was my childhood, from The Lost Vikings, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, through to World of Warcraft, Blizzard has given me some of the best gaming memories of my life!

When they announced they were doing a full remaster of Warcraft 3and adding extra content to the game, I was in! Instantly, I was ready to pay full price, $100+ if that’s what it took! Warcraft 3 was one of the best RTS games I’ve ever played, from the story line, to the gameplay, it was just on point!

So, I put my money down of course, and then they pushed it back. At first, I wasn’t too worried, it’s an important part of Blizzards heritage. I was sure they just wanted to do it justice. Then I heard they were cutting the new story content. That annoyed me. But, I held my peace. As long as I was getting the original game, with those sexy new graphics, I’d still be pretty damned happy.

Then it got delayed again.

Finally, the day came for release. I was constantly refreshing battle.net, to try and get into the game!

The download started, and I could feel the anticipation rising, my excitement to get back in and play through one of my favourite game storylines, with all those sexy new cutscenese!

The download finished, I got myself a drink, a snack and set myself up for a night of binge gaming…

and the game crashed before I could even open a menu…

Ok I though, maybe I needed to do a reboot. It was a pretty big game…

After a restart of my machine, I tried again. I’ve got a pretty decent machine, i7-9700k, RTX-2060, 16gb RAM and i’d installed the game on an m.2 drive… Even the menu animations were glitchy and slow as hell! My blood was starting to rise a little, but I pushed it down.

I walked away, and came back later. This time I got into a story mission, managed to watch the prophet winging his way around and whatnot. The gameplay was even worse than the menu’s. Rubberbanding of character movement, completely stopping, and finally it crashed out.

I nearly lost it!

I gave up for two days because I was so angry! When I came back, there had been an update. I bypassed the intro campaign and went straight to Arthas… and I got booted saying i’d been defeated straight away, before the mission had even loaded!

and on it goes like this.

Blizzard, I hope you read everyone of these negative reviews and realise what little fan support you had left is flying out the window. You screwed the pooch with BFA, now you’ve done it again with War 3: Refunded…

I have absolutely no interest in ever buying one of your products again after this!

1 Like

El juego como idea es genial pero con esta actualizacion: bajones de fps, servers no estables, etc de problemas me desaniman a jugar el juego

The laggy menu was so much worse early on in beta, it was literally unplayable. This is at least a 10x improvement. Also try locking frames to 60 or lower it helps with the stuttering.

Hey idiot, do your own research. We’re not going to hand feed you information because you’re too lazy to look it up yourself. Its called Google, do it yourself, idiot.

2 Likes

I agree with OP.

Most of the shills who says the game is awesome, are new people who only just realized wc3 was a great game. They are giving Reforged (literally just copy-paste with new models) all the credit for something more dedicated and passionated developers accomplished 18 years ago.

It’s absolutely sickening.

There were some jewel moments like Stratholm and Silvermoon, or when Arthas slays Mal’Ganis, which actually only adds to the frustration cause it proves that Reforged had potentional that was completely wasted. This was a Cash-grab and nothing more.

Never ever pre-order again.

Yes, it deserves a low score, but a 1/10 is ridiculous for a game with an excellent story, excellent gameplay, and good graphics. WC3R deserves a 4/10 or a 3/10, not a 1/10.

This did not come from Reforged! Stop giving Reforged credit for something other developers did 18 years ago when THEY created Warcraft 3.
The excellent story and excellent gameplay you speak of did not come from Reforged. And it’s Reforged we’re rating. Reforged literally just added new models and its completely subjective if you even prefer them over the original or not.

They freaking copy-paste all of WC3 with just new skins and charged the price for full blown game. There was no new experience to be found, no immersive cutscenes etc, it was all lies and false promises. They repacked an existing game with little modifications and sold it to us at full price.

You think it doesnt deserve 1/10 you’re mad as hell.
Personally I’d say you’re also insulting the works of previous Blizzard developers who actually had passion and dedication to their projects, as you constantly apply the achievments of original WC3 into Reforged “excellent story, excellent gameplay”.

3 Likes

Oh god one of these guys! This guy’s brain is so damn small that he doesn’t know the difference between WC3: Original and WC3R. Here’s the problem, bud. WC3: Original had the same story, more polished gameplay (less bugs) and basically the same graphics (Minus updated character models). Since you seem to be especially stupid, I’ll spell it out for you a different way:

You bought a product. You used this product for 15 years. The product still works wonders and hasn’t caused you any problems what-so-ever. The company releases a new product similar to the one you have. The company hypes up the new product and shows you a demo to try and prove how much better it is than their old product. You buy into the hype and purchase the new product from said company. But there’s a catch that the company didn’t tell you about. The company takes your old product away when you buy the new one and you can’t have the old one back. After using the new product, you realize it has a lot of issues with it. You call the company for a refund and they tell you they are not issuing refunds. You ask them for your old product, but they won’t give it to you. What do you do? You find a new company to buy products from.

This is exactly how you lose customers. Just ask Bethesda.

2 Likes