People seem to be misunderstanding

Holy crap comedy gold… you take the time to reply to this but you can’t take the time to watch videos of past blizzcons and blizzard panels as recent as 2019 where they talk about the cinematic cutscenes which other posts literally a few posts from mine have links to… too good dude… my sides actually hurt from laughing at you…

how sad it is that you think a company breaking promises should be normal… it is people like you that perpetuate this idea that companies should be allowed to get away with breaking promises with no repercussions…
I am done responding to your idiocy.
I hope you find a way to get out of your jaded way of thinking and join the rest of us who expect a game to actually work…

3 Likes

that’s a sad attempt at forcing an unnecessary argument to continue despite already reaching the conclusion of which the two of you are disagreeing upon, just move on already

2 Likes

how is the argument unnecessary ?, im just asking him to provide more detail to what he is saying.

lol and what is gained from that? you already expressed your opinion, I think we can guess what else you will keep repeating

2 Likes

what is gained by playing games as a hobby ?

nice try philosopher, but Im not interested in being your penpal

4 Likes

Ultimate troll goes to Psycho. Nuff Said.

1 Like

Yeah some part of me hopes they will listen to logic and reason but then again I should know better…

2 Likes

Some people are just shovelheads that think facts are up for debate

2 Likes

This is an underrated point. So I’ll say it again since people might have skipped over it in your posts.

People should be scoring Reforged for what it adds to Warcraft 3. Which is only graphics/new models essentially.

4 Likes

Kinda sad how we have to rely on shady outsiders in foreign countries just to enjoy a game made my blizzard. This company has fallen so far that the mention of private servers isn’t even taboo anymore.

1 Like

They are asking you to pay $30 to make a 17 year old game worse than when it was first released. That is the very definition of a bad remake and such deserves a low score. How can you not get this?

7 Likes

People are too stupid to understand what a remaster is supposed to do for a game.

2 Likes

What about the ones who created fake accounts ( more then 1 ) to rate it 0 ?

I mean, you could not say that there aren’t right?

1 Like

Hello,

OP – thank you for this thread. Old players and new players – all are welcome. When I pre-ordered WC Reforged I thought it would be similar to the SC upgrades in recent years, not a whole re-imagining of the game. Seriously – why mess with two of the greatest games ever made. Blizzard please consider updating ROC and TFT with updated graphics. Leave the old UI / Clans / Custom game stuff alone. If you want to make a re-imagined version make it be something us old timers can dabble in but not be forced to play.

For those gamers that like Reforged – that is great. But please do not dismiss players that have played ROC and TFT since the beginning. We have spent time with these games and enjoyed these games. To lock us out of those classic experiences is not what I bought Reforged for. I was hoping for updated graphics and enjoying the community again.

Proud day one owner of Warcraft, Warcraft II, Warcraft II expansion, WC3 ROC and WC3 TFT.

Cheers,

RAMPAGINGSLO

3 Likes

Again, the reviews are based on the reforged content not the game itself, the game has its own score from 2002 and it’s pretty damn good. The zero is coming from the “ reforged” part. The story will always be a 10, but what they have done with it it’s a zero

Sure, but it’s difficult that 20000 accounts are fake…

3 Likes

Why are you quoting me with such reply?! I never said that all accounts are fake. Just that there are.

Don’t get mad, it’s just a comment in a forum, what I am saying is that even though some of them might be fake most are real and it makes total sense. What doesn’t make sense is to give this game a 10. Cause the story is good yes but the reforged part of it is nowhere close to perfection. I don’t know who would give this a 10, even if you really enjoy it a lot it’s not more than an 8… sure most of the 10’s are fake

Sorry to bust your bubble bud but we never owned our maps to begin with, ownership has and will always be blizzards, this has existed since Warcraft 3 first came out.

There are so many games out there that never fulfilled the promises made, yet the company and the game were never trashed this hard. Why is blizzard so special? Why is bethesda so special?

The forced update was to make sure everyone was on the same footing, reforged differs from og wc3 so much that drawing compatibility between the two would be more effort than squeezing two out two turds.

The issue why old maps do not work is the sole fact that they were protected, the means of protection back in the day ment that obfuscating map code to make it unopenable in the editor.

Greed doesn’t exist unless every inch of the game needs to be bought for $10, 20, 30 how ever high they want it to be. Blizzard has never been a greedy company.

Fun fact: Modern society is hate culture, hating is the only thing you guys know how to do, move on and appreciate things for what they are instead of hating it because one thing didn’t meet your 6 billion dollar standard life style, pathetic fools.

5 Likes