Patch is useless

The game is STILL desynching… Happened 3 times in a row just now… Can you guys get ONE thing right?

20 Likes

I noticed they have changed also text font in the game, now it looks way uglier after last patch. Harder to read.

Also desync still happens. They wont ever fix it…

EDIT: Well its not only text font, but everything looks too sharp. Item icons, spell icons, portairs… wtf is that. Blizzard is still kidding with us and downgrading the game more and more? It looks like i added +40 sharpness on my monitor. GG Blizzard once again.

4 Likes

I have been kicked by the game 5 times this day
so I m deciding to stop playing it

5 Likes

Oh my. Sharpness. I R need 2 see it

2 Likes

Im testing this beta patch now…first game: yes graphics look different in classic then before.

Well i have tested reforged graphics now by 1 match. Yes everything looks sharper and it somewhat hurts the eyes (same for classic graphics). But i was suprised…like very suprised…i had a constant 120 fps in 4v4 the entire match…like wtf? reforged graphics are playable? before patch it was like 40-50

also i “only” had like 2 screen freezes…i mean like it was playable, wtf. This needs further investigation…back to testing.

1 Like

I agree, and think it’s a dramatic improvement. But if this is as far as they could get in one month for a patch, we’re not going to get very far in the coming months. I’m not counting on any missing elements returning anytime soon at this rate.

Any screenshots or videos of this dramatic sharpness improvement? I don’t see it in the patch notes!!!

I think you are confusing fake sharpness with real sharpness.

Something can be sharp because it has a lot of detail. It can also be sharp because it was convoluted with a sharpening matrix. One can tell the two apart by looking at the resulting pixels. The sharpening matrix approach will leave halo artefacts around details (why it appears sharper).

Lossy compression might kill the effect if it really is “sharpness”.

Of course i didnt mean matrix sharpness, but game sharpness. Text looks uglier, before letters looked thick and level. Now they’re harder to read than before.

Also a fact: before i could play it for 5 hours and didnt feel any fatigue. Now i played one game and after 30min my eyes felt so tired. So yeah, if they wont undo that, i will remove the game with pleasure. I value my eyes and if i feel that they’re tired after something, i stop doing that.

1 Like

screenshots

1 Like

They changed the art for the town portal guys and on the load up screen before matches, now there is an opacity of the team color. For example, if a player is yellow, then they will have a yellow tint in their box component that displays the name and race selected !!!

Blizzard, can we make random wins count for each race played? That is still not synced yet. Profiles, and better social interaction UI with the channels. Seriously just revert back to battle.net 1.0 UI for chat channels. Communities and social aspect extends the life of the product and builds well… community. I haven’t got dsync yet but OP has. Please allow some error report or something.

REALLY BLIZZARD? WOW JUST WOW. I want to use the most bad words I can find… FIX THE DESYNCS!!!

3 Likes

DESYNCS FOR EVERYBODY!!! LOL

I’ve been complaining about this for a month. Blizz doesn’t care… their new patch didn’t fix desyncs at all.

Yo the high rate of desyncs might be from ddos attacks which I read on Blizzard news.

1 Like

Well, i must be the luckiest guy on reforged then, no desyncs, game is running fine. I’ll play more to see if something bad happens.

I can’t play a game since the launch of this patch!!!

Desync is worse for me now than it has ever been, and on single player, I never had desyncs on single player in the old version.(Except maybe on maps with thousands of units.)

I just desynced again.

Built entire army, me and the 4v4 team were going to hit a base and then game lagged and desynced. this is bullsht

2 Likes

This game has been released and you paid for it. Let that thought sink in.