Orc is a ridicule race

Agree on air
Heavily disagree on hero, human tri hero synergy is unreal
And casters are even, I find human casters to be better personally.

1 Like

This is not your average, everyday stupidity. This is… ADVANCED stupidity.

1 Like

I’m probably like a Bronze or low Silver equivalent player but even I can tell that Orcs are fine, it’s just a matter of getting good with them.

2 Likes

Your opinions on the balance of a game that came out before you were born have been noted.

I’ve forwarded them to the dumpster behind Blizzard headquarters. The hope is that a garbage truck within a larger sanitation system will take these opinions and then forward them to a more suitable audience. Thank you for your patience in this process.

This is a stupid opinion on your own behalf.

By extension:
-An opinion on a government that existed before you were born, is worthless, so you do not get to vote.
-Your opinion on social taboos that have been in place long before you were born, is worthless. Go pray and dare not speaketh against the Pope!
-Your opinion on cultural ethics that have been in practice before you were born, is worthless, so just get picking that cotton, slave!

Bro, relax. He wanted to express that people with more experience and better knowledge should balance the game and not someone thinking a fiend can kill a grunt in 3 strikes. This has nothing to do with politics and you should feel bad for comparing apples with pears

1 Like

More experience does not mean better knowledge. Setting aside an opinion because it comes from a younger or newer source, is foolish.

Thank you for this post. I agree with everything you wrote. The subjugation of mankind could not happen without you.

Seriously? As far as I know even a peon doesn’t die with 3 hits from a crypt fiend

You have spirit walkers and shamans if you want to dispel those

Considering you also have other units and not just grunts, maybe you could try to use raider’s ensnare, shaman’s purge, hex, stomp, wyvern’s poison sting? If you don’t want to use other units maybe buy a speed scroll or a scroll of town portal?

1 Like

that would be broken af for the human

Not broken, just useful. NE units do not have the resilience to properly use Thorns Aura to any good extent, but Footmen, Nights and Tanks do.

That’s why I added an “and” between both.
If your politic parable would fit here, op would be someone like “I want more money. This government is shiat”
And when asked how he thinks stuff has to be changed to archive that, he would be like
“I don’t care, I want more money. This government is shiat”
Sorry, but this kind of “arguments” are garbage.
But since it is about a game it’s like comparing apples with pears. Still

if I am not mistaken, unstable concoction deals magic damage not physical

1 Like

LMAO… wyverns are decent because you can make them rather quickly but are weak af compared to top air units from other races.

1 Like

Not at all, specially with their poison upgrade, how fast they are, how easily the stack, and how much damage they deal.
Not to also mention that they benefit from Ranged Weapons upgrades, while Gryphons benefit from Melee, Chimaeras and Frost Wyrms benefit from Creature.

Orc Ranged Weapons upgrade affects so many of their units, including 2 Siege units, that they never get the Melee weapons upgrades.

human has best air,
second is ud,
third is elf,
last place is orc with poor air, ridicculous bats
and uneffective piercing damage vywerns that can only be used on special occasions like below lvl5 hero focuse and against destroyers.

ofc human base can be trolled with air but its kind of all in situation where if you lose 4-5 vywerns its gg. human can easilly counter orc air by making some dragonhawk riders.

ofc weak orc air is supposed to be compesanted with strongest melee units (taurens), but I think elf has took that place with cheap mountain giants which i whined a lot earlier.

I bet on 4v4s you mass grunts till 100 supplies? Yeah that’s not that…great I think.

playing orc is like playing on ez mode
all u need is blade master, shadow hunter, shaman, and some upgraded troll berserkers plus wyvern hunters and you can pretty much a move into the other army, cast a few spells, and win :slight_smile:
really all you need is blade master with a couple claws of attack tomes of agility and he will carry you at level 6

2 Likes

Mass wyverns will lose to mass gryphons or mass frost wyrms no ?

Unless I’m mistaken

You are mistaken.

2 Likes