Orc is a ridicule race

Each other races I can tolerate with bad and good things but orc is just a freelose. )

-grunts can be killed by 3 fiend hits, grunts cant kill a fiend even with 7 hit )
-grunts cant hit human player since all grunts are 24/7 slowed
-grunts entire grunt army is killed by single dh lvl3 who can chase all of them (slow units)

Damn why I had to play random… I wish there was random without orc race )

This is pretty stupid. Only if you go against a level 8 fiend you can lost a grunt in 3 hits

7 Likes

3 fiend hits and coil lv2 (

Orc has the strongest Heroes, the best Air, the best Casters, and the best Static Defense.

Orc is the most broken OP race in War3.

7 Likes

Human has best air,

again orc air is ridiculed after wyverns moved tier 2 unit from tier 3.

bats are also joke, i always hear human laughter after suiciding 10 bats for 5 gryphon riders with armor uprages and none of them dies.

ah yes I see your problem.
have you tried building anything else besides grunts?

26 Likes

Orc has, by far, the best Air. Human cannot play Air against Orc, because of Batriders. In fact, Human is the only race whose T3 Air (Gryphons) is heavily countered by Batriders.
Windriders are also better then Gryphons in every matchup.

1 Like

(laughters)

Gryphon riders that have2 armor uprages and innerfire are basicially unkillable by bat riders.

you can also make scroll of protection, paladin heal and support them with other human air units.

I can give u 100 euros if you win that army with bats.

Is the most innefective heal spell in the game, and that is why Paladin is only ever chosen as 3rd Hero. Orc does not even need units to beat a Human army, it only needs a Blademaster lvl 3 with 3 Circlets of nobility, and a Shadow Hunter with a Sobi Mask or 2 Large Mana Potions.

Complaining about any point on Orc, is a bad sign. All other races are specialized, compared to Orc, and therefore handicapped when fighting the generlly all-rounder Orc faction.

1 Like

What about palading armor uprage spell. 1 Gryphon with 15-17 armor cant be killed even with 5 bats

Devotion Aura is considered the least useful passive, with Lion Horn of Stormwind (which gives Devotion Aura lvl1), usually sold off immediatly after being picked up.

They should actually buff Devotion Aura, as it is nowehere near as good as Critical Strike, Evasion, Brilliance Aura, Endurance Aura, Vampiric Aura, or Unholy Aura.
Even doubling it’s effects would not make it as good as any of those other passives.
The only other Aura that is almost just as bad, is Thorns Aura, and that is only because it is on a race (Night Elf) that lacks tanky frontliners until T3, not because it is bad in itself.

1 Like

You are right in one point: Thorns Aura is crap.

They should actually switch Thorns with Devotion, between NE and Hu.

Human would get more out of Thorns Aura, then they get out of Devotion.

Lyn just won WGL with orc, so they can’t be all that bad.

Of course much of that has to do with Lyn’s incredible skill, but Happy is also an amazing player, as are the other players Lyn had to beat to make it to the finals. If orc were as bad as you say even Lyn’s skill ought not to be enough for him to win the title.

1 Like

Yeah true it must not be orc race fault that I am loser. I just like to consider be part of something in this case orc race. I shouldnt ofc. The orc race is crap.

As a undead I can tell Orc is overpowered.

Grunts & wolves > ghouls and fiends
Wolfrider’s net can help surround everything.
Their tower has 800 range and is very simple for tower rushes.
Tauren is best T3 ground unit.
Blademaster is a big cheater.
Bloodlust best buff in the game.

4 Likes

Consider the following: You are bad at the game.

4 Likes

if i recollect, if you want to play Orc and win more often than not.
The most common strategy that Orc players used in Generic WC3 was to speed rush into mass Wyverns.
Start out doing this until you are more comfortable with the game, and get better at counter building something like a late game Human player or a late game NE player. But even in those instances, Wyverns are still strong. Which is why Orc players had such good success with doing nothing but speed rushing Wyverns while they stall their opponent with either BM harassment or Farseer harassment.

The mid game powerspike of a Wyvern rush is extremely dangerous.
You want to attack your opponent when u have 2-4 Wyverns, and more in production.
This way you are hitting the UD player before he has Webs, and you can really cripple him in this time window.
The human player if hes predicting you to rush wyvs, will have about the same amount of Riflemen, which are easy to focus out with a BM or Farseer+ wyvern focus. But in rushing Rifles hes going to heavily delay his tech time which hurts him more than it hurts you.
The NE player cant defend himself with anything but Archers, your Blademaster can solo these archers while your Wyverns are somewhere else ruining the NE players day.

Oh boy, I don’t even know where to start responding to this level of game knowledge

Played a lot back in the day since 2003 so I know what I tell :
http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=Danicela