No communication from Blizzard is the worst part

Why aren’t they keeping us updated? Just a “We’re working on it” after it’s been 100% broken for 3 days. If this is how they are going to handle things in future, just f#cuking sign me off. Blizzard has been my favorite game company for over 20 years, but that took a hard nosedive over the course of 1 month of complete f#ck ups. Just add this fiasco on top of the pile.

21 Likes

Updated about what? You think you deserve a weekly report?
It’s coming out sometime in 2019. Reforged is remastered, they aren’t adding units, they aren’t removing units, they aren’t making changes to mechanics, they aren’t adding new races, they aren’t adding new campaigns.

This isn’t wc4, wc3 is a wonderful game how it is right now.
There are minor changes to balance that are reflected in the PTR.

Go do something with your life and when it’s released it will be released. If you like it buy it, if you don’t like it don’t buy it.

8 Likes

The patch is full of bugs, they need to fix many things like: desync problems, random game crash, random disconnect issues, public chat bug, etc. Do we deserve a weekly report? Due to the game current state, we need basic information about hotfixes, ¿No? Warcraft 3 is not a F2P game, we’re customers and many of us already paid 2 times for the same game (reforged BTW).

12 Likes

What are you talking about? You think I’m talking about reforged? I said in the original post that the game is unplayable, but somehow you don’t seem to understand it so I’ll say it again: The game is LITERALLY unplayable after the patch. Not able to join custom games or find 1v1 ladder games since saturday. The patch literally broke the game for everyone.

12 Likes

You must not read. They been updating today and it’s pinned. They stated they fixed some issues and still working to fix Dsync.

2 Likes

Did you miss the pinned post with Chandler saying that they’re working on it?

2 Likes

Maybe they could just revert the patch until they work it out
Because I’ve played 1 game of WC3 in the past 3 days and forgotten I’ve had it searching for hours at home while I was out and still didn’t find a game. Custom games are borked, ladder games are borked, the game is literally unplayable, so why is this patch being left active?

Yeah, they say that a lot, and they usually end up breaking more things instead.

Alright so I guess the game’s over, then. Pack it up everyone let’s go to Age of Empires.

that game is broken too

Oh no I guess gaming is dead then, I’m gonna go be a professional salsa dancer.

2 Likes

Do people not know how to read? Literally the second sentence in the original post.

1 Like

Maybe you shouldn’t be posting in the reforged forums.

What are you asking then? That they should start posting the changed lines of code they are working on now? Pictures of them working on their computers? Journal notes?

This is WC3 forum. Even the admins post wc3 patch notes and wc3 stuff here that are not reforged news lol.

2 Likes

ZanyDruid are you lashing out at others because of inner torment? Blink twice if you need help and someone to talk to. I’m here for you, bud.

1 Like

Did my comment hurt you?

1 Like

No. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven though?
:wink:

1 Like

Maybe there are just those 2 guys working at it