Night Elf Archer. Why?

Hahahahahaha best comment ever, :joy:

1 Like

People seeing the thread but not reading enough of it/all of it, I guess.

2 Likes

Personally, I’m a fan of Juche with sharia characteristics, thank you. This is a perfectly valid ideology.

Equality for me but not for you. © Jreg

So toggle classic settings in Reforged idk

1 Like

wow… if it wasnt for this thread i would have never checked to see that before the actual release of the game. the archers really look NOTHING like the original. they look more like sylvanas’es blood elf skin in HOTS. yikes dude… first arthas looks like some cheap asian childish knock off and now this LOL. is it so hard to keep the original looks?! ITS A REMASTER NOT A REMAKE!

I mean if you looked through the thread more you would’ve noticed that there was a post and multiple people pointing out it was confirmed to be the Dark Ranger by a Blizzard employee.

1 Like

Oh no, we are too late. They may look fine now, but in truth they have an attention span of a gold fish and the anger management skill of an anti-SJW. This entire plaza should be marched on by Sorcs in thighhigh boots.

By the way, now I have the permission to post links for some reason.

1 Like

What! How can you even consider that? There’s got to be some other way.

1 Like

If they kept the old looks it wouldn’t be a remaster/update though? You don’t get to pick and choose what is updated. All or nothing.

1 Like

Cough
20charactersrequired

With your logic orcs should be blue and the trolls Yellow.
Afterall if they kept the same look it would not really be a remaster.

1 Like

I saw the model today for the archer… wtf? Does blizz hate the night elves this much??

A Blizzard employee confirmed it’s the Dark Ranger.

You didn’t see the Archer model.

1 Like

I hope so… lol just read something where blizzard almost didn’t make night elves. But they were so awesome that it’s my favorite wow race. Just was hoping they weren’t going to retcon them in wc3 reforged to make them less than what they are now.

Are they blue and yellow in WC3 TFT? No? I guess they’re not changing it then. Low effort trolling.

2 Likes

Right now they are much less than what they were in warcraft 3,honestly.

1 Like

I feel like I have seen this exact post before, and it’s like… why does it matter? you play games solely for aesthetics that you subscribe to? Well you’re gonna hate most games.

You are 3 months late lol

1 Like

I’m not saying reforged is bad. These are generic thoughts.

Aesthetics are extremely important in lootbox games. If all the loot is PC, why put single cent into it? Aesthetics can turn a bad game into a good game. When a community is born from the aesthetics, that community revolves around a bad game keeping everyone together. I’ve seen it many times in mobile games…

Outside of lootbox games. When things are deliberately changed for the worse or you see obvious biases, who wants to subscribe to that when there are alternatives?

depends on the person, for the humand and orcs so far i am okay with most but the troll units looks horrible to me