More than 1650 people want to get what Blizzard promised to the fans!

Where are the content presented in the official website? Where are the content shown in the demo? Where are the content shown in the trailer? Where are the 4hours of reforged cutscenes? Where are the cutscenes from the demo? Where are the gorgeous graphics from the Demo? Where are the UI from the demo?

1 Like

Where are the UI from the trailer? Where are the 4hours of reforged cutscenes said in the official website? Where are the good graphics from the 2018 demo?

2 Likes

Personal opinion:
Sorry but this game followed the road of no return. As another guy in these forums suggested ‘‘WC 3 reforged has been stained’’.
And a stain doesnt leave that easily - in the case of WC3 reforged it will probably never leave.
With all these negative comments, refunds and 0.5 at metacritic they wouldnt try to put actual effort in the game simply cause the might lose even more money.
Fun fact - even if they somehow by a miracle do all these things i still wouldnt buy it, cause im really turned off by this whole situation. The game should have been decent from the release.

Best solution for me, if the company actually respects its history, is to w8 for another 5 years or so and recreate the whole game, with the cutscenes promised, with new engine, with new everything and give it for free (or at least with a huge discount) to the people who actually bought reforged.
Aside from that what they also need to do fast is to close any correlation between reforged and reign of chaos/frozen throne and return the old game to its previous state.

I want to know too! Where? :frowning:

I just wanted Warcraft 3 with modernized menus, UI, some updated gameplay(more than 12 units selected at a time), and slightly better graphics…I got none of that, but I did manage to get a worse game than I bought in 2002.

Well, they are about 100 times more “people” than those who “listened” to not make the changes.

Well if Anthem and FFXIV were redone, if No man Sky was updated to fulfill what was promised.

it is not impossible for Blizz to fix his stropic.

There are people just need to see how committed Blizz is.