Liecraft 3 noforged

whit all said in blizzcon i believe the best is refund the game urgently , the dont have to take us like fools , they lie to us in the announcement selling the game with the remaster cinematics , and a year after when the game its about to release , they send all that sh*t , i consider this like FALSE ADVERTISING

32 Likes

Fun fact: the capital of the Western Roman Empire was not Rome. It was Ravenna.

But what if the campaign is actually beautiful and makes sense and clicks? Don’t cancel your pre-order!

5 Likes

i really preciatte what you said but i pre order the game in most way for the cinematics :_ i dont doubt its gonna be fine the campaing , but not why they sell to us

2 Likes

ah what? the actual graphics are pack_textures_hd.rar and the gameplay is the same bad thing like starcraft 1.
They need something big for the next update tomorrow

The game play isn’t like Starcraft 1 at all.

7 Likes

Ok … Ok … Well, now you can go cry in the Age of Empires forums … or whatever …

1 Like

well, maybe is starcraft 1 brood war, or starcraft 1,15 maybe lol. The movement is equal bad

Starcraft 1 is unplayable. I have had more fun playing this game then Starcraft 2.

im talking about a movement and response of units, not for ‘’ fun ‘’

Stop hijacking the legitimate threads about legitimate complaints about the legitimate lies with your ideas about ruining pathing.

3 Likes

Warcraft 3 pathfinding is not the best by modern standards but it absolutely dunks on Brood War’s.

5 Likes

Accept it adunai.

then go get your refund and stop bothering us.

bothering US Âż? if you want to be take as a stupid its ok , but you bothering this post actually

1 Like

“if you want to be take as a stupid”
learn to spell if you’re gonna call someone else “stupid”, stupid.

1 Like

Am I the only one who isn’t outraged with the fact that we’re not getting new cinematics?

It seems everyone is taking this matter too much to heart and doing everything they can to show their outrage on the forums. Why are the new cinematics such a big deal to some?

I can’t imagine those people really preordered the game just for the new cinematics. It’s impossible. The Reforged edition offers so much more content that it really is worth.

People these days forget the feelings we experienced back in the day when we were playing the original Warcraft III. I, for one, am playing the game since 2005-something and I’ve been happy about Classic. Now that we’re getting Reforged, I’m really hyped about it. Not for the cinematics, new campaign missions or something in particular. I am happy as a whole.

My advice for people in this forum: Please appreciate Warcraft 3 Reforged as a whole, not only for certain aspects.

3 Likes

It’s ok what You Say but the thing is they annouce( sorry for My English) the Game showing that cineMatic and using that like a selling propaganda

2 Likes

Nope. I for one am actually glad we’re not. And I’ve been called nasty names for that fact already.

Because new and shiny, I guess? No idea. All I know is that those new cinematics would make my custom WC3 projects a lot harder, if not impossible, to accomplish had they gone through.

People are stupid.

I’ve been a WC3 player since 2010. I regret nothing.

That would make sense, wouldn’t it?

3 Likes

Whinecraft 3: The forums

6 Likes

Because their reasoning is that nobody is taking away your toys, but you want to take away theirs. Unfair.

Of course, your argument is that your toys would be metaphorically taken away, too, but I don’t agree.

2 Likes