Ladder Rankings?

Hi all,

Enjoying the game so far, own pretty much all Blizzard games and with COVID-19 and all, just more reason to replay them all :smiley:

Anyways, the reason I am writing is that I wanted to ask if there are any plans to reintroduce ladder rankings so I know if I am improving or getting worse? Also, which races I am doing well against and which I need to improve on?

The game is not perfect, occasional freezes are annoying but overall enjoying the game. Thanks again Blizzard.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Game is dead. No reason to introduce any new content like ladder or ranking system.

5 Likes

Yes they are working on implementing those things.

4 Likes

Awesome, I am glad to hear! I think this game has a lot of potential! I hope they also re-introduce automated tournaments! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

cool down

sorry im say that:

they promises a lot, atm almost nothing has doneā€¦ no timeline / roadmapā€¦ u can wait for this features foreverā€¦

2 Likes

Honestly, I have been a long time fan of Blizzard games. I played their games since I got my first ever game (Diablo + Hellfire lol). Everyone makes mistakes, it is not the end of the World. People are over-reacting. I am enjoying the campaign and will do so for years to come. I come back to replay their games every now and then.

good for you

after 22 years of being fan of blizzards games im too much dissapointed to have any faith in them anymore

4 Likes

game is deadā€¦ 23 ppl on general channel compared to 200 ppl on day 1 wc3rā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ll believe the developers saying they are working on it over someone on the forums saying ā€œitā€™s deadā€ over and over.

You guys said it was dead before the first patch, the second, the third. Your going to keep saying itā€™s dead. So great, itā€™s dead.

And they are working on it for the rest of us.

2 Likes

who is ā€œthe restā€? this 10% who still believe yet? i dont think that anyone care about ā€œthe restā€

1 Like

still no ladder? how is this possible?

1 Like

But but but

ā€œBlizzard care and the game isnā€™t deadā€

We should have that update any day now :joy:

1 Like

I would be happy if they could at least just say again that they are working on bringing a ladder. Now Iā€™m just worried it will never happen

1 Like

They just announced 3 days ago they will introduce MMR and Ladder system just like SC 2
Also i saw ā€œgame deadā€ ? HaHa itā€™s joke ? Warcraft universe is more known in world and the game itself is a lot more strategic than Starcraft 2, it have more potentiel in world wide (warcraft movie + WoW is more known than starcraft universe) , i have both and was Pro Gamer Sponsored by intel inside on War3:RoC.
Starcraft 2 is a lot of macro/production , on warcraft 3 with heroes/shop & experience + also upkeep to manage with low population you have a loooot more micro management and strategies than on starcraft 2 , in my opinion.

well, if u value ladder thereā€™s a third party program that makes all that, w3champions, blizzard is making a crappy job on this project but thereā€™s still hope, the community didnā€™t give up

1 Like

Hi sire,

They say they have their team regrouped againā€¦ Wich means if its true, that they have a senior development team againā€¦ wich is nice, if its realy true ofcā€¦ We or beter I cant believe anything of it until we see the prove of it.

They failed to many timesā€¦ But somehow i have a feeling that they dont lie.
And if thats a true then I expect ladder en profile system within a month.

greets,
MIQ

I payed for a full game at launch and i got a demo. Almost nothing of what was promised was delivered. If the game needed more development time they should have waited to release it.

This game without a ladder system feels empty.

3 Likes