J Allen Brack's Disastrous Response

man we are to blame for saying that the nagas were going to come out.

not that the game is all Bugs or that they do not put the kinematics they showed in their trailers and that they cancel them two months before without informing well.

Dude, reading that response is so facepalming.

“Concerning Warcraft 3: Reforged, honestly, it’s been a bit of a hard week. Our community has come to expect really amazing things from us, and we’ve heard from them that we did not achieve that bar,”

The old Blizz did more than our expectations. But i honestly didn’t expect much from them since DI and BFA. I lowered my expectations long ago. But they failed to meet even that. Forget that. They failed to meet their own promises, advertisments and expectations that they themselves set.

3 Likes

It’s the same thing as burning a steak, turning it into inedible coal, then asking people to eat it because the chef worked hard to cook it. To be honest, the hard work employees mean little to me. It’s a sad thing that people who actually worked hard are reading the comments of everyone and feeling bad. Well, those who actually work hard for the game are surely aware of how bad the game is, which is even more disappointing on their side. But just like in the example of the chef and burnt steak, it matters little to me.

4 Likes

Also, if Blizzard is indeed a company that puts profit first then they would naturally put players first because losing goodwill of your customers is the fastest way to lose your business because your customers are synonymous with your profits. Even if all you see them as are figures.

3 Likes

We’ve known for quite a while that they were going to change the approach to the cinematics. In fact, if you were following the forums, you would have know that there was a big backlash to making those changes to begin with and that many players didn’t want such big changes to the game.

1 Like

That’s a bit hyperbolic. There are plenty of players just playing the game and having fun with it.

1 Like

I am sure that Activision is behind the fall of Blizzard, but i have also alwais knew that Blizzard itself went into a decadence from 2010 onwards, this interview and Reforged itself are the proof that they finally reached the bottom, i am sure that it wasn’t only Activision to force the Devs to rush release, nor was Activision that told them to make impossible promises with one year left.

Also Allan saying “we will updating” and carefully denying it wasn’t even ready at launch is just disgusting, I’ve always indent that he was going to be your typical spineless puppet

2 Likes

And i am one of the few who actually can enjoy burnt steak. That doesn’t change it to anything other than burnt steak.

1 Like

Do you know how difficult it is for me to enter this forum? I knew that but re assured that many do not even know about this forum. The announcement was not big enough and it was already on the way out.

Two nobody complained to them. Complaints are about lore changes.

Even so, skins are still missing. they changed the campaign and the lore anyway. and it’s all full of bugs.

if the game went well with everything but the campaign refoegada if it would show guilt. But it was not like that.

Then announce and say that then. Say, “due to many in the community not wanting changes to the cinematics, we decided keep the old ones and improve on them”

They said they were gonna make changes, but they didn’t say to what degree or gave reasons, like in my example above, that’s the overall problem.

Blizz failed to communicate properly and yet they still have a “Work in progress” cinematic still being used on their main website advertising the removed cinematic. Again, failure to communicate, that just gives mixed signals, so is it removed or is it not?

1 Like

People will buy almost anything and manage to enjoy it or claim to enjoy it just because it’s a Blizzard game.
This game is a downgrade of a 2002 game. Almost everything is worse. Look at those reviews of IGN. They keep talking how good the game is… which is Warcraft 3 (2002). Those aren’t considered features of Reforged. It would have been better if this game was never announced at all. It’s so bad that it’s existence itself made a legendary game unplayable. That’s why the “0,5” on Metacritic is not too low. For ruining a legendary game and providing nothing, the actual rating of this game should be minus 5 or something.
So, no. It’s not hyperbolic.

3 Likes

It’s strictly your opinion that the game doesn’t meet your desired needs. Many other players don’t share that opinion.

Just because someone else doesn’t share your opinion doesn’t mean that they are an uninformed consumer without standards. You’re just being judgemental and insulting for absolutely no reason.

1 Like

By the way i read it, he doesn’t say that players expected too much in a negative way. I get that you’re all extremely angry at blizzad, and I don’t blame you. But saying he’s shifting the blame to the playerbase is just grasping at straws at this point.

3 Likes

I am not mad that it didn’t meet my desired needs. Heavens no. Far from it my dear chap. I am mad that it didn’t meet blizzard’s own said and promised and still currently advertised needs. Or are you saying they don’t deserve to have an opinion?

As far as my expectations go, the game met them exactly. :rofl::v:

1 Like
https://pcgamer.com/warcraft-3-reforged-launch-was-a-hard-week-blizzard-president-says/

Has nothing to do with what the OP is crying about!

I personally don’t like J Allen, but what he said is … decent.

“Concerning Warcraft 3 Reforged, honestly, it’s been a bit of a hard week,” Brack said during the call. “Our community has come to expect really amazing things from us, and we’ve heard from them that we did not achieve that bar. But we stand behind our games, and have consistently shown that not only do we support them, but we continue to build on them even after launch, and we’re committed to doing that here as well. So we’re going to continue to update the game, and we’ll continue to update the community with our plans going forward.”

1 Like

Op liked both my posts with the link, and responded, so clearly that’s what it’s about, and the quote itself is from the link, so idk what you’re talking about.

Delusional as always it seems Kabal.

3 Likes

Well, he quotes Allen’s response which is basically about how they learnt that the game is bad when we gave them 0,5 and how they don’t give a crap about it. That’s translation of this BS.
And this guy thinks that what Allen said is “… decent”.

Quote the exact line you think Allen is bullshting! C’mon …

Are you guys receiving tutelage of a bot on how to interpret what someone said? Kkkkk It’s so clear that this thread is biased. Stop wasting time guys. Report the thread and leave.

1 Like

They cry without links to the article. Then when we get the links, they “back up” their cry’s with “oh, but … is usual PR”.

Reforged has issues, I agree, but the way people are reacting to this, is disgusting. Not to add many lies ( or should I call them ‘facts?’ ) they came up with.

2 Likes