I've paid for a Remake Not a reskin

So it was very obvious that its a remaster and not a remake, since it was supposed to be compatible with WC3 classic online from the get-go.
So it was 100% CLEAR that nothing groundbreaking would be added.
Even minor things like building times, in-game clocks would benefit reforged user. Adding them to classic too wouldve been an option, but the real reason is “why?”
The store is still talking about ". Enjoy an epic saga retold with over four hours of reshot cutscenes and updated voice-overs " - if blizzard backpaddles it would allow everybody to refund because of false advertising.

They said this: “This is more than a REMASTER” Warcraft 3 Reforged still needing the promised content and improviments to the graphics.

3 Likes

After 30 days the patch as come to the game! And after that the feedback i have to say is: This game still looking an old game, this downgrade of graphics don’t match with the realistic models,buildings and objects. This game needs bring back the modern graphics shown in the 2018 demo from Blizzcon2018! Only with that realistic graphics look the models,buildings and objects will match again with the look style. So please do improviments to the Shadows,Lighting,Terrain,Trees and the UI.

3 Likes

Nice said! Ive paid for remake! Not a reskin… Please back with the 2018 demo look!

1 Like

I think Blizzard’s attitude seem like EAgames. The promised a lot : André at lest, we have a 40 $ Skin update .
If they really scare about the fan’s reaction, they coule proposed old AND new campaign !

2 Likes

Can you show me where they promised new campaigns? You cannot. It is your imagination. Fantasy. The only thing they had promised and then scrapped are new Jaina and Sylvanas “content”, “story”… And what would any of that have been? Nobody knows.

For all we know, the scrapped content could have been two new interludes. And for that, all voice overs in the game should have been redone. Nice trade.

There will be. Anasterian is in the game now. He was not in the past.

How you can consider the beautiful Reforged Beta terrain a downgrade mystifies my comprehension.

If the ugly new UI is an improvement over the old one, all players will be forced to use that unholy abomination. Please, do not force them.

The 2018 demo had washed out colours and looked like SC2. I much prefer the Beta.

2 Likes

so do I but i couldnt expect more from Activision

1 Like

its a (lets outsorce this to get it done cheap and incomplete)

They said that game is more than a Remaster! Is Reforged! They showed an awesome reforged style of Cutscenes with modern graphics in the 2018 demo! Please back with this things! Get more time and do a way to bring back those things to the game!

3 Likes

Yeah, is that. If they need more time, please get more but bring the promised content!

1 Like

when a community mod looks and plays better than the blizzard remake:

2 Likes

When you post an opinion thinking it’s a fact.

I hope they can improve the graphics with this remaining time! Please improve them! Thank you!

2 Likes

Lets discuss more about and give the feedback! The graphics from 2018 DEMO still so much better! Please bring the modern realistic graphics from the 2018 DEMO to the game in the Release!

See that comparison!

Beta and Demo graphics in game comparison! Side-a-Side:

Beta cutscene and Demo cutscene graphics comparison!

See how the Beta are very downgraded in the graphics! Illumination and reflection is barely noticeable in the models, buildings and in the terrain. The shadows in that beta are very weak and barely noticeable too, everything in the beta are looking so dry and old without improviments in graphics! Warcraft 3 Reforged are urgently needing improviments to the graphics to solve this problem in that currently beta look!
So and the UI shown in the DEMO still the best and that UI provides so much more space for the game screen! The DEMO are so far superior in graphical aspects at all. The terrain, colors and saturation in the DEMO are much more natural and realistic! The modern and realistic graphics are urgently needed for the realistic models, buildings and things from the game! Them need be able to match right with the realistic look style of Reforged! Because that we hope that game be improved in the graphics and get the graphics look from the 2018 demo shown at Blizzcon 2018! For the game go looks really Reforged and go matchs well with the style look modern and realistic choosed! Please do improviments to the graphics! Thanks and lets hope!

4 Likes

i’m starting to see this come true now

I’m a huge SC2 fan, but this game feel like a broken game…

It’s basically the old game with new skins… not worth it.

WHY ?

• I cant select my whole army… :frowning_face:
  • I dont see my control groups,
  • There are no indication of a unit/research being made on the unit selection tab,
  • Where is the button: select whole army and idle worker?? (F1 & F2 in SC2)

I played for like 30 mins and got fed ov it… Very dissapointed i would have hope they would have included functionalities from SC2 but no! it’s just a skin on an old engine that should be tossed in the garbage.

Just put a WC3 skin on SC2 and Bob’s ur Uncle!!

Overall dissapointed of what i see on the beta since it took soo long to get it out.

If the real game is no better, I am defenitely gonna ask for a refund!!

2 Likes

what balnazzard said is ABSOLUTELY %100 correct, people are wanting a game that they never intended to make, and now they are disappointed and mad because they didn’t quite pay attention. lol

2 Likes

Maybe consider that a lot of people don’t want a remake. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. A lot of people don’t like the new WOW VAs, particularly Sylvanas.

I was upset too about cut campaign but then I realized how easy it would be to break it. People are very emotional about the WC3 campaign and I understand why they did it.

1 Like

I have now registered a refund request for an amount of 39,99 € EUR and we are proceeding with the necessary checks and verifications.

When the refund is approved your license will revert to the previous level or a starter edition if no license is left.

IMPORTANT: Refunding a purchase is an exception and as such is not something that we may be able to assist with in future.

Please note that the estimated time to process a refund internally varies from 7 - 28 days

Kind Regards,

1 Like

For all our sakes, I pray you’re right. We’ll see for ourselves in about 50 hours. Fingers crossed, my fellow Warcraft fan

3 Likes