I've made a petition! all of you real die hard fans help spread it!

giving the mistake I made when I first expressed my opinion normally and how I was showered with “overly kind” responses by people who call themselves “muh pure lore”, I’m not really feeling any guilt of responding the same, friend.

I’d like to see where you did this.

You first came here and attacked Blizzard and then us for not sharing your opinion.

Sadly i firm the petition, i didnt wanna cutscenes and campaning thing…
My bad, i wasnt read the complete change. org lol.

1 Like

do please show my “personal attacks” against blizzard or developers for that matter, mistaking criticism for attacks is what’s wrong with this forum.

Plus I’ve had a normal back and forth discussion with YOU last night even if when we disagreed, what changed today? how did I attack YOU in person?

I have no idea what you’re talking about but you have the ramblings of someone who is unwell. First off there are multiple people on this forum. If one person is rude to you they’re not the same as another person. You’re blending it all together to fit this bizzare narrative you have while continuing to violate the rules here.

I’ll state it like this. We are glad there are no or minimal changes to the lore or story. You are still getting new maps and cutscenes. There’s no reason for a petition. If they changed the story in this retconn fantasy tons of people would instantly refund the game. Blizzard doesn’t want to take that risk to please a few people. If this is something you cannot handle there are ways to cope.

1 Like

Your thread here is breaking the Forum Guidelines:

Guidelines
In addition to the forum Code of Conduct , here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked.

Petition posts are frowned upon
These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

1 Like

Here’s hoping this abomination DOES get deleted.

1 Like

and I haven’t called you by name either, don’t put words in my mouth, and trust me there are WAY more than I could count who blatantly attacked people who they disagreed with, “purists?” did it first and it went out of control from both sides afterwards, and for the “retcon” argument, I’ve given up after repeating myself many times, if you want to believe that we want Varian to be the one who becomes the lich king as your excuse to discredit us or our points, you’re more than welcome.

let the mods or whomever delete this post then, I firmly stand by my point, sadly we don’t get to choose to delete our comment or threads if things got out of control like we can on social media.

I’m sure your life will be much better and will improve drastically once it’s deleted right?

1 Like

My life? Nah.

This forum will though. Probably.

2 Likes

here’s to your dedication :beers:

1 Like

I hope i get to invite you to a party someday. :joy: You always come up with such ridiculous but funny responses

Sad thing is… I can actually believe those petitions exist.

You are in the wrong here. Every aspect of how you and your following have gone about this crybaby attitude toward a game company you supposedly support is quite frankly disgusting.

You remind me of my 8 year old cousin when he can’t play Fortnite and he throws a wobbler when we take the playstation from him.

Your not the worst one but you are definately a part of it.
This thread is evidence enough I don’t think I need to elaborate.

1 Like

I was waiting for evidence on my public attacks on blizzard and it’s developers as you and others has mentioned, we’re all in this “cry baby” boat together, the moment you guys exploded in anger when reforged was announced, I mean from what I saw from last year till now, no one had a problem with a “split” type of gameplay to please both sides, I don’t think someone or someoneS attacked you for a full year if you decided to play the old campaign but with updated skins, that was a better solution rather than force either side into one playstyle, accusing people of being “wow lickers, wow fanboys, bfa lovers, and all that naming crap you can come up with to discredit anyone who dares to disagree with your views and then attack them even more if they replied back whether with the same attitude or tried to suck the heat and have a discussion instead”, look at how I’m talking to you and your “teammates,” and look how you & yours talk or rather throw names and accusations at me non-stop.

3 Likes

Can’t even take you seriously when you take that stance.
What teammates? Random strangers who happen to share my opinion?
Who also I regularly clash with? KingOmelette being the perfect example xD
Yet we are able not to stoop to this low level.

If you want to see how to properly structure and post and be taken seriously.
Take a look at some of the other threads.

Do not go around posting petitions and acting like a child and expect a response of anything less.

Why should I waste time going through about 200 threads that were spammed over the past 48 hours looking for examples?
I can think of plenty of better things to do with my evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

So~~what are you doing now? What happened to those better things to do, huh?

1 Like

I’ve actually been playing custom games mate. Hah so funny need an award!

Oh and thanks to someone replying to your other thread I found your evidence.

Your entire post:

All this waiting for what ? an updated reskin ?!

You came in calling us ‘die hard fans’ and 'entitled r%!&%s).

In my experience you dont put !? on something unless your shouting at them.
So again you provide your own hypocrisy.

1 Like

Are you people out of your mind? Blizzard takes a year just to scratch their as if I’m willing to wait another 3 years just to get 4 hours of cutscenes NO release the damn reskin already.

I use all caps when shouting. “?!” is usually used to denote an air of disbelief, shock, or bewilderment, etc.