'It's just beta' is not an excuse or counterargument

I never aggre with that white thing, is NOT realistic is just very fake as many other things from wc3. I don’t know why you still say that, the only thing from that 2018 demo that is better is the shadows and use it as example, but i prefer use the example that i showed to you from wowhead.

Yeah and people complained about the shadows being too distracting… who the hell wants to see literally every god damn unit on a battlefield cast a giant black shadow across the screen? it was grossly exaggerated in the 2018 demo and tons of people complained about it… and they toned it down based on the feedback…

FAKE. And if you brain can’t handle it just turn off we are in PC not console.

For example there is players in sc2 ( like 5% ) that play in the lowest setting because his brain find everything too distracting, congrats you are one of those.

For example Stephano is really nice player, but he prefer the lowest setting, but he never act like a children and cry ‘’ hey pls downgrade the graphics ‘’ he just turn off and that’s.
Grow up man.
x_https://clips-media-assets2.twitch.tv/29632439008-offset-34378-preview.jpg

Are you seriously making an argument that only bad players lower their graphics settings? You can’t be this stupid… Players have been taking the minimalist approach since Quake and the people who do it the most are top players…

I’ve come to the conclusion that you don’t have a god damn clue what you’re talking about, and I’ve wasted entirely too much time talking to you… easily just made one of the dumbest nonsensical arguments I’ve seen in awhile.

just grow up

“For example there is players in sc2 ( like 5% ) that play in the lowest setting because his brain find everything too distracting, congrats you are one of those.”

^ yeah… and you say this. Dude, you’re dumb. That’s not why people play in the lowest settings. You seriously don’t know what you’re talking about.

And where is the contradiction?
What do you think is your problem to find everything too distracting? your legs? LMAOOOOOOOOOO

As i said in the last post, you are a waste of time. I know.

It’s a waste of time because your English sucks and you won’t admit that what you want hurts the multiplayer experience.

None of the pro players want graphics that take away from being able to clearly identify units quickly and easily. You just don’t seem to want to understand that.

Giant black shadows being cast across the screen, from 100 units on a battlefield is NOT DISTRACTING?? HOW??

1 Like

Don’t cry man, i know i have 200 IQ and you are a kid with -999 IQ… but don’t type too much, if you see the keyboard there is tons of letters… what a distracting thing… LMAOOOO:rofl:

1 Like

Like I said… You have nothing to say to these graphics changes negatively impacting the multiplayer experience. You’re just a troll, and you’ve contributed nothing to the conversation.

Units losing color saturation under atmospheric effects and deep shadows cast off every unit making it increasingly difficult to pick out units in large fights is something nobody but you wants.

1 Like

Don’t cry man, i know i have 200 IQ and you are a kid with -999 IQ… but don’t type too much, if you see the keyboard there is tons of letters… what a distracting thing… LMAOOOO:rofl:

Spoken like a true grownup. Show us how it’s done, Bast!

2 Likes

COME ONNN YOU ARE STILL HERE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Respect yourself man, go to work
Lmao

Yeah, because I’m a real person behind the computer and not some figment of your imagination that disappears from your memory after 15 minutes

1 Like

Glad to see, im more important than your life.
Lmao.

Not important, just entertaining. My life is not usually filled with nonsense.

Yeah, glad to see you can’t leave this conversation
:heart_eyes:

Why leave?

I mean, couldn’t you ask yourself the same thing? lol

I left, had lunch, bought groceries, and you’re still arguing with a bunch of other people who aren’t me about the same thing. And you respond the same way

‘I am 200 IQ you are -999 manchild lolololol’

As if it wins you the argument or something.

1 Like

Im not say ‘’ i have 10 min more ‘’ :heart_eyes:
You are my pet now?, i will call you… Dumb-y

lol, I am not KingOmelette either.

Do you just confuse all of us as one person? LOL

200 IQ can’t tell the difference between who he’s talking to

1 Like

Lmao, you are a different guy LMAO X2