Is WarCraft 3 Classic free now?

So even tho u had tft and chaos key activated on ur bnet account u could not play the game ?
or u could play but just classic ?

I couldn’t play anything… Didn’t let me to start the game even.

What did it say did u have some Error when starting the game ?

They force you to buy Reforged, in classic w3 and frozen throne bnet button is disabled. They invented a tax, to charge us.

Incredibly aggresive company, treating its customers like poo.

3 Likes

We’ll see. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet. And I don’t see Blizzard acting aggressive, it’s the “fans” who are foaming at the mouth !

I just explained to you, if they werent aggresive, they would leave old frozen throne still free to play online, they disabled it to force people go for reforged.

1 Like

We’ll see in a few days. My bet is that things won’t remain like this.

Yes its sad u must buy reforged for 30eu so u can play classic sad really

They need to fix this shit so everyone that has classic alredy can play

1 Like

Yeah, I own the classics and I would be outraged in this situation too. (if I didn’t buy Reforged)

Again, wrong. Provided you had both, RoC and TFT activated, you can still play it, but you have to use Reforged client in battle.net app. No need to buy Reforged if you don’t want to.

Philly hit the nail on the head, he’s is 100% correct. This is how blizzard treats their loyal gamers, I been with this game for over 15 years I don’t care about the 30e it’s about the principle…
Don’t let me start on how many CD keys I bought over the years… That’s another thing.

So I can play Classic? Not just merely play Reforged with the graphics set to classic?

How can I activate my CD keys? Where can I do it? Can someone help?

There is no classic any more.

So is Proximus a liar?

Classic is only option for graphics…

You don’t need to buy reforged. You just have to download the battlenet launcher and download reforged. You set reforged to classic in options and you play as you always did in classic.

Does anyone have ROC Key to sell ?

Do I still see the “Reforged” Main Menus in-game?