Installing WC3 Again

I just reinstalled my whole OS, but when i dloaded the Bnet app to isntal WC3 ragain, it wont let me. theres only Buy option. I own the original WC3 + WC3FT for ages, even registered them back then to blizzard with the activation codes, Why it does not let me to just simply Download it and play again ? Do i really need to install it from scratch, using the Both CDs ?? OR how to ? Didnt found any info about it.

There is a long list of steps to resolve this, you can see several other threads here on the topic. But usually the easiest way to solve this is to use the manual install from the website, which will force the app to install it when you see the “buy” button instead of “install.”

If that doesn’t work, then finding an old installer to install the old version and then patching will work. Afterward you will have to use the “locate the game” function in the app to tell it where your install is.

If you want the Classic WCIII RoC + TFT then you need to go hear:

I suspect you aready resolved this, but just in case you haven’t.

Just open the launcher in offline mode. That will replace the “Buy” button with an “Install” button. Once installed, go back online and it everything will be back to normal.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.