Incredible low FPS

At present, it seems that we can only release relevant issues every month to attract the attention of Battle Net, and there is no other way.
ps.: Blizzard Forum is recommending not to reply to CaptainJack anymore as its encouraging negative behaviour.

You continue to make false and witch-hunt statements and I will continue to flag them, just a reminder. They might not care about the game but you can still get banned from the forum

Blizzard Forum actually reccomends you place users you dislike on your Ignore List, so maybe you should do that instead. Then you donā€™t have to deal with them any more and other people can decide for themselves what to do.

Because Iā€™m such a nice guy Iā€™ve even provided this thread to teach you how to block me:

Your continued posting of comments about me instead of simply blocking me as above indicates you actually desire to be a troll, a behavior which is against the Code of Conduct. So I would recommend that you change course immediately.

The issue that I tried to document here has been addressed now. Overall lagg can be an issue, but this specific problem is now solved.

1 Like

when is it not lol

Glad to hear other people were helped by this ninja update.