Can't play TFT anymore!

Hi,

today I made the last update for my installed WC3 ROC/TFT and now I can’t play TFT anymore.

The game always tries to install the Battle.Net-launcher, which I don’t want to, and even if I did there is only WC3 Reforged shown, which I did’t purchase and don’t want to.

I’m not able to start TFT.

When I start my installer again, I will be shown a new start-screen for WC3 where I have to login into my Blizzard-account, but also there is no way to start TFT. I can change some game-settings like sound, graphics, gameplay, but the program crashes soon.

Any ideas?

you might want to read this:

I have reforged and I can’t play Yet. It only appears error in your request… Jesus Help me

TheLastOrc is spreading his stupidity, careful to not let it spread

4 Likes

your topic was closed ,so nice;)

closing old servers from a 20 years old game isn’t illegal.

they closed classic xbox servers too, did they get sued for it ?

You clearly can’t comprehend how an online service works.

You don’t learn, or just don’t want to admit you have it wrong. It’s only down for maintenance. You got your other thread locked and hidden for this. Better be careful.

so,no more offline mode?rly?

There is an offline mode. They are updating the game. Stop looking stupidly

updating an offline mode?? offline mode is offline?? xd

How do I play classic wc3 offline? It prompts battle.net when I try to open Warcraft III. In Battle net there is a play button but it says it cant be played yet. What is my error? What am I not comprehending?

@Howoed - reinstall your game using an older patch, don’t download any patches past version 1.31

There’s a “Play Offline” button on the log in screen.

maybe someone who did that myst perform reinstall? where should i found the installer? piratebay?

Hey TheLastOrc!

@eworm - I thought Howoed was asking about the original TFT client

I get some Error and offline mode is greyed out anyone else has this problem ?