I just want to play my old game

I just want to play my old game, but i can’t. I tryed download, searched how to switch to old version, but nathink helps
Plz help me ;((((( i just want to play my game ;(((((

42 Likes

It’s gone. I have the install of the old client (earlier today I played), then they updated it and it went straight to the new version. Now it doesn’t work at all.

9 Likes

i gona cry

6 Likes

read this

I’ll try to dig up my old CD and try if I can still install that version without updating. This release is a serious kick in the teeth of classic players. Fine, if you don’t want to provide compatibility with classic, or keep the MP servers up for it, then don’t. But don’t force update my client into this rubbish.

3 Likes

I tryed to download old game from Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment - Warcraft® III: The Frozen Throne® , but it keep to install new game. it’s not working…

did you link your CD KEYS?

I can’t. It ask me to connect to battle.net (before it was cdkey) and then it download battle.net and new version. After i join to new version, i can’t find any button to switch to old one. I didn’t even buy this new version, i not understand why they gived to me…

1 Like

if you already have reforged… then whats the problem? if you cant get it to run its cause your PC is too old

I don’t want this version. I want my game i played all my life. Also i still can’t play new version, dont know why

5 Likes

you can still load up the original TFT on the older patch… me and my friends are currently on Bnet using the old TFT while also downloading Reforged at the same time

You joking dude? He has reforged to the point that he sees the god damn login screen and thats it. It doesnt let him to connect to battle.net because he doesnt own Reforged and it doesnt let him to switch to classic either. Also I have the same problem and I cant even put the CD keys in so I finished my last game of WC3 several hours ago and after maintenance and update I am left with absolutely nothing to do.

7 Likes

Doobee same for me

Game sucks, looks terrible. I want my old game back too.

5 Likes

It’s ok, just play your new version. I have no problem about it. But i want my old version.

3 Likes

How i can do it?

how did you play TFT last year? it hasn’t changed… you click on the TFT icon instead of the new Bnet launcher for Reforged

whats so confusing about this?

I can’t. game was updated. I tryed to reinstall it, but it install new version.

1 Like

that’s funny cause for me TFT and Reforged are separate installs in separate folder locations, they don’t over write

did you reinstall using the original CD??

No you don’t. It was automatically force updated to reforged. “Classic” installer also installs reforged as a base. There is no way to get TFT now.

4 Likes