I just wanted to continue leisurely playing Classic

I also don’t believe the guy, but hey! That might be just me…and you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. Although, I don’t recall mentioning anything about melee mode.

One of you is going to have to point out to me where I did in fact mention anything about that. I seem to be unable to find any mention I might have made about that.

Oh well…

1 Like

Okay. Lets break it down.

Before the Reforged launch, I had access to:

1. Ladders
  2. Separate ROC/TFT balancing
  3. All of the proper units in campaign (ROC)
  4. Cross Region Play
  5. Clans
  6. Separate player profiles
  7. Custom Campaigns
  8. LAN support and offline play
  9. All of the original voicelines not taken out
  10. The old battlenet chat system
  11. Proper classic graphics (spell effects missing, shadows etc)
  12. No censorship in chat or games
  13. 100% of the custom games (that you can’t play now due to new bnet Terms of Service.

I don’t know what hole you crawled out from, or whether you’re a paid shill, a troll, or just ignorant, but Reforged is a complete and objective downgrade. We were all playing Wc3 perfectly fine for over 10 years, and now many of us literally can’t even run the game.

By the way, the last time I played officially was 2 days before the release of Reforged. Legion TD with the fam.

4 Likes

Truly bizarre decision.
StarCraft remastered let’s you play old or new… Which is just quality of life improvements for pcs going forward.

I don’t know why classic is gone.
I like that they have classic and new versions of their missions. That sounded really cool.
But then they got new worse voice acting. Like wtf.
And the bugs, make it literally unplayable

That question was not for you!

Are you one and the same…person with FREEDOMHK ? :slight_smile:

Oh, I only ever had this one. Sorry if the quality of it falls short of some people’s standards.

1 Like

How … can you only ever had this one? So , I take it that you are a BNet user since the…HK extravaganza? As far as I know, owning W3 Classic, requires to have a BNet account which … you automatically have the same name in here too.

W3 Classic player since several months ago I take it ? :slight_smile:

So I noticed that you didn’t respond to any of my points detailing how Reforged is a complete downgrade from the classic client.

Can I get an affirmation from you that you now understand why the community has a problem with Reforged? If not, could you kindly address my points and point to where I or the entire community shouldn’t be disappointed?

Also, I’m using an alt account. I wouldn’t want to get banned on my main because I accidentally said something Blizzard didn’t like, or god forbid get banned for asking for a refund. You know, the stuff that Blizzard has been doing here.

Well, I did change the name of my profile then. I guess I never really used it much before that. I did sometimes drop a line in the WoW forums in the old days, but that was the EU forums. But if from now this very moment and back to 2003 constitutes as “several months”, then yes, I suppose I am.

Me and an old neighbor were among the first to buy a W3:RoC disc at the local computer store, when they first came out.

1 Like

I think that they could change some aspects of the queue and re-implement classic bnet features.

The rest of the complaining is a major brigade by people who hate RTS games.

1 Like

That’s not the same or equal to :

Oh well , I hope you have the strength to … move on! :slight_smile:

Uh, sure. Cool story, bro. Take care.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand. Warcraft 3 players will not accept anything that is not Warcraft 3, and Reforged is not Warcraft 3. Why should anyone who was a fan of the original game put up with even 1 missing feature? How are people supposed to be okay with paying 30 dollars for a complete and utter downgrade, let alone be forced to play the Reforged client even if they didn’t pay for it.

You could make the argument that the new Reforged features are a worthy trade off for an updated client, but there literally are new features outside the graphics and UI, which are absolutely terrible. If you asked any Warcraft 3 player before the release of Reforged if they would be okay with Blizzard gimping the entire game just for crappy graphics and new UI, absolutely no one would agree.

The complaining will never stop unless Blizzard re-releases a classic client (which will never happen) or rolls everything back, puts all the features into Reforged, and rolls back the new Battlenet terms of service (which will also never happen).

Trust me when I say that 99% of the complaining is natural.

1 Like

One curious detail I did notice, though. You joined 2 days ago, according to a quick skim of your profile.

I have to ask: So your career as a Warcraft player began exactly when? Thursday?

1 Like

Is the “entire game” gimped though, or are you greatly exaggerating the case?

Stop this, before you bury yourself even more! :slight_smile:

Yes, I joined THIS forum then, at the moment I purchased the game. I wasn’t saying about your joining date, because “hello”? Game just released. I was saying that you lied about when you created your account. Hence, your name!

First you said that you only had this name, then “oh wait, I …changed it”. That’s … not something which you “miss-remember”. That’s called : Lying .

Could you show me on your bnet profile, what games do you own under this account of yours?

My Battle Tag?

1 Like

No!

Your middle name, your credit card information, your real address, when did you born, how much money do you have in your bank account, etc …

Also, based on your first created topic in the forums, you basically barely played the game at all .

So… I recently patched up after not having played the game, like, forever.

So … you barely had and have any interest in W3 ( Classic or Reforged ) , so … I was right. You are here just to spread the hate and for the “lolz” ( hence, your name too ). So stop pretending you care. You never cared.

Seriously, move on! Go to other game and start your … crusade. I know Reforged is “hot” now , but … you are bad at trolling, really!

Thanks for your understanding!

Yeah, because I didn’t play the game for a time before september, that’s definite proof I didn’t do a stint after that.

Thanks for pointing that out.