I hope next patch or the last pre-patch before the launch releases the missing models

There’s still some unique campaign models that aren’t released yet, as from my previous post:

and there’s some doodads that aren’t properly released yet, like some caves and bridges.

It’s not much, but I they release new models for us to toy and play with this coming tuesday/wednesday, and probably fix the current broken models and add some of their missing animations.

2 Likes

I’m hopeful for this week. Ever since mid October they’ve made great strides, and stuff like proper gamma and lighting have likely been a lot of work to modify in the original engine. I honestly think we might even get a release date announcement this week. This week I’m hoping for 1) Customs, 2)More polish on models and portraits, 3) Missing models, maybe more of the named hero skins, 4) More bugs fixed. 5) Maybe some further game optimizations and/or lighting debut (likely not until mid December though, they said optimization was gonna be at the very end once bugs are fixed).

1 Like