I Fixed Female DH Voice

In this video, I made my own replacement for the Female Demon Hunter voice set, to fix it for anybody who was complaining about it.

I also made sure to make mine open her mouth to speak, since that feels more natural.

15 Likes

Sorry but that sounds god awful lol
She is a demon hunter so her voice needs to be dark, the one you created sounds like a puppy

7 Likes

Whelp, we’ve reached the “we’re better off doing it ourselves stage” congratulations blizz this is where this is going.

Also, this is surreal and weird.
Kudos for creativity though.

9 Likes

How much would you say you could take for a mod that replaces both model and voiceover?

I really need this, please let me know soon, thx bby

1 Like

I don’t see whats wrong with the blizzard version

3 Likes

I mean… the model definitely looks cool but the voice, eh, feels like a Barbie.

Why does she sound like a dryad? her original is fine

Lmao idk whata more funny, the video, or that fact people are taking it seriously

7 Likes

This seems way better than the current one.

1 Like

nope, sry, even i dont like the female dh voice, i still perfer it than yours, the sound from google program sounds too feminin and didnt give any dark-demon vibes at all.

its so funny tho :joy:

But will anyone comment on how I used metamorphosis into a custom model even though that doesn’t work on Reforged?
Was anyone truly paying attention to the minutia of detail in the video?

2 Likes

cant replay that clip. but i personally really like the new female DK and DH voices. @ the female VA’s: you did an amazing job and your voices are really amazing (powerful and sexy especially for the relative limit amount of lines)
thats my personal opinion.

Now I want an option in the settings to have all my units voiced by Alexa.

1 Like

Why…?

Illidan voice is normal. She needs to sound like the other females night elfs.

2 Likes

I don’t agree that characters should open their mouths when speaking, maybe opening their nose would work better…?

I commend you and the girl for the effort but sorry that doesn’t work, the vocal tone is too soft for a DH, she needs to be more uh…“edgier”

1 Like

Sorry, but yours is actually worse. The voice is simply way too robotic and has no character to it whatsoever. It’s kinda cute when amateurs think they do a better job than professionals all while using methods that are lackluster at best to begin with.

1 Like

cheater

tbh sounds similar to the Polish female DH voice