I Fixed Female DH Voice

Sounds like a over 40 years old many kids American mom.

Are you really so lost people? It’s a joke post which proves some things but it’s ultimately not to be taken seriously…

LOL. Sounds like the DH turned into an old Dryad.

2 Likes

If we didn’t it would be sad for him…wasting time to troll… meh

umm its a voice. voices can sound like anything. her voice sounds dark. makes sense to me. shes a demon hunter ya know

A woman sounding a bit hoarse like a male, isn’t dark. It’s bad taste.

nah your voice looks like a Drayad’s voice, She is a DH and Blizzard’s voice sounds great to me tbh.

ya to some people

Can you fix my voice too? I dont like it :wink:

omfg shu the f up all of you the guy is a genius its just for fun and you idiots acts like he burns the koran or something s tfu. Reading the comments makes me loose brain cells and why tf do you dislike the video? typical blizzard fan boys

Is it? How do you know this? Are you the OP behind an alternate account? Nothing in the post says “Ha ha this is a joke” or indicates in any way that it is and if that is the case then it’s a piss poor joke just like his supposed better voice in the vid.

If you cant see that this is a joke, and a funny one, you need to go out more and interact with humans more often. Only idiots or people who lack social interaction cant understand that this is a troll/joke

1 Like

No it isn’t funny even if it’s a joke. I think you are just pulling stuff out of your a$$ trying to make yourself seem superior when in actuality it is you that is an idiot.

Now you are just trolling me gj mate

So are we just ignoring Maiev?

Am I the only one that likes the female demon hunter voice? Not Retera’s version

I like the tone I just wish the delivery was… a delivery. Some performance would be nice.

Google elves “What. Is. Natures. Call.”

Tom Tom orcs “What you want in 300 meters!”

Siri humans “Siri find creeps near me.”

Alexa undead “Alexa summon graveyard.”

I like the delivery

Why does Blizzard VA speaks so deep like to imitate the male DH and even worse speed up the end of long sentences ? This is clearly the voice actress herself doing a bad job…

Noob >_>

At least, Maiev sounds like a woman.