I finally refunded :/

If you think someone scamming you for years, getting caught and giving you a chance to get your money back WHILE NOT APOLOGISING is acceptable then you are the reason this industry gets away with the things they do.

8 Likes

Ok, that’s…conspiracy theory and hate right there. Move on already …

Guess blizzard already proved otherwise

1 Like

Ok, that’s…conspiracy theory and hate right there. Move on already …

You’re delusional if you don’t think their marketing was a scam. Sorry to say /shrug

1 Like

You misses his entire point! Nice readings between lines skill you got there …

Are you going to move on? Have you purchased the game? Why are you still lurking in here?

What OP did is disgusting in the most worst way a gamer can do. I hope they will ban his entire BNet account for what he did.

2 Likes

If blizzard showed as much dedication with reforged as you do in these forums defending them, we wouldnt see this day. Just sayin

5 Likes

Are you going to move on? Have you purchased the game? Why are you still lurking in here?

Cause free world? Can do what I want?

Though tbh after seeing your responses to things I’m not shocked you want anyone who disagrees with you to leave, with how badly you are at defending your points.

5 Likes

blizzard did one mistake with the refunds. they should have put an hours played limit to the automatic refunds ! like 10 hours or something like that. 10 hours is long enough for everyone to be able to rate this game for themselfs and to know if they are happy with the game as it is or not…

i still hope people that outright scam blizzard get a lifelong account ban because thats what they deserve.

what do you guys defending this think would happen if blizzard took preorder money from everone and then scrapped the game without releasing anything and not giving preorder money back ? now THAT would have been a scam and they would have gotten sued by everyone for this… but they didn’t do this. they released a disappointing and broken version of the game, but not broken enough to not being able to play through as clearly seen.

thats not a scam, its a huge disappointement ! the difference is night and day between blizzards behavior and the behavior of this user here

edit: and also i’m not defending blizzard, i’m being reasonable here… i’m having something called common sense that soo many ppl don’t have these days :frowning: !!!

i’m not happy about how blizzard released the game but what this user here did is outright wrong and even illegal

4 Likes

releasing anything and not giving preorder money back ? now THAT would have been a scam

You mean like how in the first few days they released something that wasn’t what was promised and then refused to issue refunds? So you know, a scam?

they should have put an hours played limit to the automatic refunds ! like 10 hours or something like that.

i’m not happy about how blizzard released the game but what this user here did is outright wrong and even illegal

How is it illegal if they had no guidelines to their refund policy? You just said yourself that they should have had one. How short is your attention span you can’t even help contradicting yourself 2 paragraphs later?

7 Likes

Oh, free world / free speech, right? Guess what? You are on someone’s else “domain” here. It’s like going to this bar and start hating everyone who’s drinking there with the “FREE SPEECH” pathetic excuse.

Good feedback and bad feedback is always welcome, anywhere, but you and many are not here for any kind of feedback. You are here just to spreed the hate, for the lolz and trolling, MASSIVELY trolling …

1 Like

You keep missing that point! HE SAID HE HAD FUN WITH GAME!
So anything you say to defend it is PURE BS!
He just abused refunds after he realized they opened automatic refunds due to all this crazy fire we made on forums, metacritic etc.

Now lets everyone refund every game we played till end credits and had fun with but other not enjoyed :slight_smile: Because that’s completely normal.

I’m not defending Acti-Blizz I’m just saying that he with his actions is no better than them and that’s TRUE.

With people like this even making thread about their frauds, rest of us look like a bunch of id*ots.

2 Likes

so what ? they released a massively inferior version of what they promised. this is not a scam, this is a disappointement ! they released a version that can be played through fully and that can be enjoyed if someone doesn’t have technical problems etc. this user above clearly enjoyed it as he stated it himself so there was no justification for refunding it after playing through.

i’m shocke how broken-minded some of you people are

4 Likes

This 100 times! He abused the automatic refunds.

I hope after things will calm down, they will look at those who refunded after playing the game for MANY hours and ban/suspend their BNet account until they purchase the game back.

2 Likes

Good feedback and bad feedback is always welcome, anywhere, but you and many are not here for any kind of feedback. You are here just to spreed the hate, for the lolz and trolling, MASSIVELY trolling …

Me disagreeing with you isn’t trolling sorry to tell you

so what ? they released a massively inferior version of what they promised. this is not a scam, this is a disappointement !

Ok you give me $30, I’ll tell you I’ll get you something and then I’ll get you nothing like it and you tell me if you feel scammed. I’m pm you my paypal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your right here line, says a lot about what are you doing here. You do not disagree with me. You disagree with EVERYONE playing this game, even so, you didn’t even purchased it.

Move on already…

Do you intentional miss the part where everyone got refunds?! There is no scam in here.

you didn’t even purchased it.

I did purchase it, I’ve been following this game for years, and I refunded it. Why do you continue to show you have no idea what you’re talking about?

1 Like

GREAT! Move on then. You got your money back so speaking about “scam” is … pathetic.

1 Like

No person with common sense would deny that the guy is scamming blizzard but its not like anyone was stopping blizz from denying his refund in the 1st place. It’s not like he is the 1st person in the history of games to have asked for a refund immorally. Blizz screwed up morally with the initial refunds and then let go after facing backlash and the absurd number of refunds in the following days. It’s all on them. If they were as vigilant as how they were handling the 1st few refunds this wouldn’t have happened.

Hey Atleast he is being truthful. I can respect that even if it’s stupid. Can’t say the same for blizzard though :blush:

2 Likes