I canceled my pre order

Lol, accuse ppl is a bot, lots of player play the game but didnt active in forum, and also im an old player in SC2, when i post it here, the forum system read it as new member in this forum, u dont even know how the forum system works and accuse ppl like a child, dont go out of topic and accuse ppl r bot, and in other post u also accuse ppl r bot, and u even reply them yourself, that mean u r talking with bot? something wrong with your mind bro…

3 Likes

The “new campaign” is still happening with cutscenes. Idk where you got the idea of voice acting and retcon but I’m glad that was axed. I preordered and paid for a non-altered story so there’s that aspect too.

Finally, some common sense.

1 Like

It isn’t new campaign

I got a refand, thanks support

1 Like

Yes it is, there are new maps. You’re just low information.

Don’t take me for fool, I watched the broadcast online

Only additional models like elf archmages, and roster change for blackrock clan, easy difficulty also
Maps willn’t be rework like the culling, they said it simple at panel

1 Like

I can understand the so called ‘purists’ aka the people that love WC3 the way it is. However, that is what you call a remastered game, not what Blizzard hyped up last year.

It’s pretty clear Blizzard are investing as little as possible into this game. They are also using the argument they don’t want to make changes to justify limiting development resources for this product.

My issue is they are attempting to pull the wool over our eyes here. Many of us played WC3 and moved On because it became old and clunky. It’s not that we don’t love the game it’s just technology moved on…

If Blizzards intention is to simply remaster it then that is fine, but don’t lie to players about what the game really is at it’s core. Just be honest like you used to be and people can then make an informed decision whether the game is for them or not.

Reforged was marketing and sold as much more than just updated graphics. In reality that is all it is really amounting to. That’s the issue many people are frustrated with.

3 Likes

Yes I didn’t pre-order it. Because I don’t preorder any of my games.
I wait until I know what I am buying.
And if half of gamers out there did the same thing - you wouldn’t be in this mess you now find yourself in COMPLAINING about what you paid for in a game that was subject to changing at anytime.

Who the hell brought that up? Certainly not me.

Up until two days ago I had less posts than you.
This “aftermath” of Blizzcon is where all these posts have come from.

I will buy it when I see that it’s in a playable state. At the moment based on the feedback and videos I have been seeing the game has a ways to go yet.
Still missing two of the races, playable ladder etc.
I think I would rather wait till it’s all done and sit down and play the game when it’s ready on my terms.

My money is waiting to go to Blizzard for Reforged but I want a FINISHED product.

Until then I will happily sit and play Classic TFT custom maps :wink:

Besides it’s my money, who are you to tell me how I spend it.

You don’t understand what it is to support and why pre-order exist. You don’t even know will you buy this game. Ironic
You can argue how harmful it is, but I paid to help the classic blizzard team with them intention.

But you’re partially right. It wasn’t worth showing a gesture of goodwill to blizzard today. They don’t deserve it.

Do what you want with your money
But I will talk about it, why i shouldn’t?

Blizzard cowardly hide behind “fans” like you
I’m pissed off

1 Like

You didn’t even buy the game and you talk smack?
If you didn’t buy the game then sit back, let us get what we want then you decide if you’ll buy it or not.

I understand if you are dissapointed but saying that they lied is extremely unfair. Blizzard listened to the people that complained a lot and made the most noice which makes sense and they asked for more original cutscenes, no new voice overs and not many changes to the lore in order to fit WoW. The team is doing that and is listening to the playerbase, you cant blame them for that. Also they are not cutting out everything, you will still have new animations in your cutscenes, the cutscenes themselves will be better and it’s been confirmed that more than 8 maps will be changed to fit WoWs lore so there are still changes coming.

Clearly you didn’t read what I wrote.

I will be buying the game.

WHEN IT’S FINISHED.

Hence the “If people didn’t pre-order games they wouldn’t find themselves in this situation.”

Sorry that I want to pay for a finished product.
Especially when I have THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT to play until it’s released.

The state of the game doesn’t warrant the money for me yet.

I’m still enjoying my custom games on TFT and have been for years.

Guess what I still have my original game box and CD Key on my shelf.
DOESN’T THAT MEAN I HAVE SUPPORTED WARCRAFT? Ohhhhhhh

And yes this was during the phase were every person posting had your agenda with 0 posts to their name and was continiously SPAMMING new threads of the same topic over and over.
I didn’t mean to say that having more posts means anything other than the fact you all haven’t came here to do anything other than whine and complain in the aftermath of Blizzcon 2019.

They promised rework like the culling mission
They did not keep a promise
People who waiting new campaign was no less
Nothing stopped release it with old campaign, even the selection buttons were in beta.
Too big price for this hack
Discussed it a hundred times

Well, when it’s finished, then scream here

It isn’t warcraft 3 reforge so it doesn’t (oh)

And thats where you are not reading what Blizzard has said correctly.

YOU ARE getting the Stratholme mission as was shown in Blizzcon 2018.
Along with other remade missions involving Silvermoon and Dalaran.

You just aren’t getting the new voice actors and voice overs.
The maps and missions themselves will be on these new maps.

Go and listen to the DeepDive again and find in the comments underneath the timestamps referring to maps.

Wait here you go:

DeepDive referring to Reforged Campaign

Wrong, more people were complaining about the fact that they wanted a campaing more similar to the Original one or AT LEAST they were the loudest ones, they themselves said it that was the reason why the changed it, them not having enough time to do it it just speculation by people. So no they didnt lie.

Said correctly what?
They said nothing about redisign map for Silvermoon and Dalaran only about new colors for buildings
They said THEY DECIDE BACK changes like Stratholme
Are you kidding me or what?

“All of the camera’s have been reworked.”

“We did add some environment stuff too, we did some stuff on Silvermoon.
Added a bunch more you know, buildings that were recognisable from World of Warcraft.
Dalaran also got the full treatment that makes it look more like how World of Warcraft picture Dalaran. So instead of these kind of generic cities you would have seen in the original Warcraft 3 we have now like really embellished those with new artwork and bringing the style that has been established in World of Warcraft.”

Grubby asks: “For the Campaign are there still spiced up missions where you can add some of the heroes?”

He goes on to talk about Sylvannus and how the story was not fleshed out as much as they wanted and that they wanted to do justice to it and help connect it to WoW.

Nowhere rework is confirmed, very vague

Interesting how they do that without new voice lines, but good luck anyway!

I dont understand you trolling me or you are naive just
I’m tired, sorry if I was too rude, but I realy mad.

I am simply telling you that a lot of people on here are having you believe that there won’t be tweaks to the game.

They are calling it Reforged. That’s because this is not a simple remaster.
The details of such goes far beyond the campaign.

The thing you should be most excited about is the removal of constraints on the custom map scene.
We are in for a great time with the sheer amount of new models in the game and what that means for the Warcraft 3 multiplayer community.

Man I am hoping for a revival of the good old days!

And I was never trolling anybody. Just standing up for my own beliefs as much as the next guy.