I canceled my pre order

Wrong, more people were complaining about the fact that they wanted a campaing more similar to the Original one or AT LEAST they were the loudest ones, they themselves said it that was the reason why the changed it, them not having enough time to do it it just speculation by people. So no they didnt lie.

Said correctly what?
They said nothing about redisign map for Silvermoon and Dalaran only about new colors for buildings
They said THEY DECIDE BACK changes like Stratholme
Are you kidding me or what?

“All of the camera’s have been reworked.”

“We did add some environment stuff too, we did some stuff on Silvermoon.
Added a bunch more you know, buildings that were recognisable from World of Warcraft.
Dalaran also got the full treatment that makes it look more like how World of Warcraft picture Dalaran. So instead of these kind of generic cities you would have seen in the original Warcraft 3 we have now like really embellished those with new artwork and bringing the style that has been established in World of Warcraft.”

Grubby asks: “For the Campaign are there still spiced up missions where you can add some of the heroes?”

He goes on to talk about Sylvannus and how the story was not fleshed out as much as they wanted and that they wanted to do justice to it and help connect it to WoW.

Nowhere rework is confirmed, very vague

Interesting how they do that without new voice lines, but good luck anyway!

I dont understand you trolling me or you are naive just
I’m tired, sorry if I was too rude, but I realy mad.

I am simply telling you that a lot of people on here are having you believe that there won’t be tweaks to the game.

They are calling it Reforged. That’s because this is not a simple remaster.
The details of such goes far beyond the campaign.

The thing you should be most excited about is the removal of constraints on the custom map scene.
We are in for a great time with the sheer amount of new models in the game and what that means for the Warcraft 3 multiplayer community.

Man I am hoping for a revival of the good old days!

And I was never trolling anybody. Just standing up for my own beliefs as much as the next guy.

Someone compiled all the new information in one place, maybe this clears some of it up!

Link

game will not include the cut scenes

voice acting shown at last years blizzcon

reee refunding game.

Voice acting: don’t change what aint broke.

cutscenes: they’re still coming, they are just done slightly different.

hey mean if those 2 things were the only selling points for you then hats off my dude.

and mind you if you so much as dare add anything more then the 2 point you mentioned in your main thread you’re officially a troll.

Just canceled my pre order too.

Totally agree with this thread:xhttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/we-have-been-scammed/8962

I cancelled my pre-order. We have been lied 2.

1. No new VA, i payed for this.
  2. No new ingame cinematics, i payed for this.
  3. A complete reamagining of wc3 i payed for this.
  4. No expanded story, i payed for this.
  5. No new dialoges between arthas and other characters like kaelthas/jaina or kael’s father.
    I payed for this.

You are still lying on your website, you still have the culling trailer on there with all the broken promises in there.

3 Likes

any of them WoW is terrible especially from a story perspective

I accuse you of being a bot because that’s what you are. You and many others recent accounts come out of nowhere, didn’t buy the game and always repeat the same threads all the time about refunding, boycotting, criticizing the game, talking about that ban on Hearthstone player. Many accounts, same profile, same behaviour, praising each other, referencing each others threads, a quick look at your profiles and it’s easy to see you all behave the same way, trying to influence people to do what you do. This is a bot spam, it’s so clear.

i already refund it is the best choice

so you basically support the lies

So you pre-ordered a game called ‘Warcraft 3 Reforged’ without even knowing the definition of ‘reforged’? nice.

All gaming companies cut content on their original road maps for their games. Interesting how you guys are screaming bloody murder when it isn’t even out yet.

Internet noise without substance is all it is. Outrage will be as fake as the hong kong one.

I know the definition of reforged, it looks like you don’t!

Obviously you don’t lol, o gawd how you have embarrassed yourself.

O Lordy however will thine recover from the embarrassment.

Unfortunately, you don’t.
“reforge”- cast or model anew;
“anew” - 1. Once more; again.
2. In a new and different way, form, or manner.

Obviously you read the second definition of anew and completely neglected the first more common. So enjoy.

another definition

“reforge” - to forge (something) again

Obiously you made up you’re own definition. Try typing it in on google:
Reforged: forge or create again or differently.

Key word ‘differently’ it is not the same as the original, it seems you are mistaking reforged for a remaster, which are very different. Reforged is not the same as the original, so whatever you opinion is, it does not change the facts, o lawd how you have embarrassed yourself x2.

lol potato/potato “to forge anew, to create differntly” that is still what we are getting you absolute lemons.

why people just try to defend this lie ? the companys like EA , UBISOFT , and now BLIZZARD , are pure sh*t for people like you . it CANNOT BE defend it , they promise a lot of new things that now they cancel like 50% of that

1 Like