How can i get refund?

Refunded!

The beta worked fine for custom maps and vs… then launch and its broken? randomly says defeat in campaign mission… cannot connect to custom match. they have too much to do to fix this before its really ready.

I take back my oriignal statement. please do get a refund, I’d rather not deal with people like you once I am able to play. :slight_smile:

Why are you so shocked that there exist people with more patience than you?

It is day one. Stuff always breaks on day one, on every online game in existence. They don’t prepare enough capacity or whatever and the servers managing everything buckle under the pressure etc. It happens and they will address the issue. This isn’t a catastropic “must give refunds” issue unless it persists for more than a day or two.

The idea that accounts must be bots if they aren’t grilling blizzard over day one issues is absurd.

1 Like

Blizzard of today is an abject disgrace. My refund was denied for “too much playtime.” I attempted to play it for a couple hours, note attempted. I will honestly never buy another Blizzard product again. Dead company, a husk of its former self. None of these issues will be fixed, mark my words.

2 Likes

This isn’t out of line with what Valve does and some other places. more than a couple hours and you’re SOL. It’'s not just blizzard.

I can understand being annoyed / upset but these issues will go away soon and you’d be left regretting your choice if they granted it.

1 Like

personally I think blizzard should charge double if these people who ask for refunds on day one and then see people enjoying it a day or so later and want to buy it again.

Actually seems the opposite. They seem to not allow refunds after x amount of gametime played.

So if you want the refund, get it asap. Even their customer service warns that refunds are usually exceptions, not standard.

Their refund policy for preorders technically ends today.

There is day one, and then there is day 500. I preordered this game 14 months ago. And it was in Beta for 5 months. If it wasn’t ready they could have pushed it back this is just shit shit shit workmanship. I will take my old warcraft III which I was playing yesterday back. The graphics were better and the game play was better. I gave them all the time in the world to make it right. There just isn’t anyone left at the company that cares.

beta can’t and never does prepare them for actual launch for server problems. Unless they allow everyone who will play on day one to play it in beta.

Not sure if you are aware, but the beta was missing models that many people said would be fixed and included because it was beta.

The release is literally the beta + campaign files. Of which many campaign maps are only slightly updated as well. Of the maps said to be ‘reforged’, they said at least 8, we got 3.

1 Like

Damn, I really didn’t wanna do this but I too have now asked for a refund. It saddens me that it has come to this.

1 Like

The point we were making is these are temporary issues. Do you really want to give up playing a game you like permanently because of day 1 issues that will probably be gone within a few days? Again, if you don’t expect issues on day 1 of a release, you’ll be refunding almost every game that comes out today.

1. https://us.battle.net/support while logged in
  2. Click contact support
  3. Click "i would rather categorize this issue
  4. Click payments
  5. then request a refund.

I highly recommend a refund.

1 Like

Also remember that refunding reforged won’t let you play not-reforged any better, because the new game client replaces the old one even if you don’t own reforged. So you’re going to be waiting for fixes regardless, unless you’re never going to play the game again ever.

Dude your kidding right they have been working on this game for a year and a half !

If it’s a day 1 issue and you’re at day 10 and you still want a refund it’s too late. That is my point.

If anyone wants a refund, I suggest to get it asap. I didn’t say they have to get a refund, I didn’t even say they should get one. It should be known that Blizzard is silently placing a limit on a timeframe to get any refunds, and if anyone decides to refund they should do it earlier than not. If this wasn’t the case, then I would agree, refund any time and wait it out to make the decision.

Blizzard is the one enforcing this unfortunately.

And let’s be frank - waiting it out until Blizzard fixes it isn’t a practical solution. There is no guarantee Blizzard will fix every issue that currently exists. Keep in mind, a large number of issues have been pointed out in the beta and they remain in the release. If they weren’t fixed upon release, how will you know these issues are fixed in a few days/weeks?

Missing animations have been known as early as the start of the beta, and they are STILL missing. In fact, the latest patch REMOVED DH animations. This is not a sign of confidence. At best, Blizzard fixes the server issues so that the game is playable, but it would take a lot longer to become ‘working as intended’.

Definitely not interested in playing another blizzard game for the rest of my life.

1 Like

You’re probably playing one right now.

Nope. There isnt even a blizzard game i even want to play.

1 Like

bump for forum quality and honesty

1 Like