How can i get refund?

Game is not even playable. Should’ve known better. How can I get a refund?

16 Likes

as frustrated as everyone is (myself included) you shouldn’t be asking for a refund on day one. It will be playable. but day one is always bad. Anyone who has played any online game knows that.

1 Like

this is the modern era of video games. They never work right on day 1. It’s just a fact of life, sadly.

2 Likes

Something as simple as playing the first mission of the story should be doable on day one. Its not for me, therefore i think asking for a refund is more than fair. I only bought it to play the story. So i used 30 euro for nothing at all.

7 Likes

I can’t play the story either. but as I said. There are always issues on day one, that’s just a fact of life in the modern day gaming world. If you don’t want to deal with these issues, then I recommend waiting to purchase games until about a week after launch.

This should never be the Norm…
thats why Steam, EA, and other competition offer a money back guarentee, but after you own it for 2 weeks, or played for no more than 2 hrs total. So, this is launch day. people expect to be able to play the game… if it is unplayable a refund should be in order.

3 Likes

It shouldn’t be the norm, but it is. Almost every game with any sort of online component in particular is always busted in some way on day 1. Usually servers being unable to handle the influx of users causing everything to break. Which is what’s happening here. I generally expect online capable games to be broken on launch day, and generally don’t hold it against the devs as long as it gets straightened out in a reasonable timeframe.

1 Like

contact support button, ask for a refund in the box, and keep going until it gives you the option to do it.

Yep, you’re right. And Blizzard are pretty good at straightening it out in a decent amount of time. even if it is broken on launch.

More people need to do this. Show blizzard they their mess up cost them money…

Blizzard usually takes bout 2-3 weeks to sort anything out…(if the bug is rooted bad) look at wow patches… some are same day… others are 2 -4 weeks sometimes up to 2 months.

1 Like

Try this link: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

No you are wrong katiekins, you blizzard bot. get your refund asap. Katiekins is a blizzardbot that wants to keep your money and does not care about customer satisfaction

2 Likes

only a blizzard bot would troll the forums trying to encourage people to not refund when the game is clearly in a state of necessary refund and most have

5 Likes

and only an idiot who has never played an online game would think issues on day would warrant a refund. but if you want one go ahead and ask for one.

Contact Support - Blizzard Support - self service link, give it a go, if it says not eligible open a ticket. they promised many things they did not deliver on, pick the one that annoys you most.

Thats not what Blizzard says, they gave me a refund. Im glad you are happy with it. They appreciate your money. More money to pay forum bots to censor.

1 Like

but just before you were accusing me of being a blizzard bot… now you’re telling me what i’m saying isn’t what blizzard is saying…

Whats your opinion on this impeachment trial?

1 Like

My opinion is that I don’t give a damn about US politics since I don’t live there