Hotfix Patch Underway -- May 14

Not anymore. I think every patch breaks it.

oO, so… you update the client for updating the server configuration?

So… if I change the configuration of my customkeys file… will you be asked to reboot the server too?^^

Blizzard: defining the pure definition of client-server application^^

1 Like

I think it’s that 20-100 ping we all always wanted boys!

1 Like

I feel like if it was they’d make a bigger post about it, it’s literally a 1/3rd of what needs to be fixed.

LOL what an absolute joke, OP removed, my post removed, yours flagged. For what? Quoting Kaviax? LMFAO

1 Like

If anything, having mine flagged only encompasses my point lol.

Ye, the waters be tainted.

You should consider an achievement.

I just wish they’d spend half the time working on any of the major issues with the actual game instead of deleting hundreds of pretty vanilla and harmless posts from the forums.

1 Like

Usually. It is a very bad idea for the public relations developer to develop.

You could’ve just said:

8 Likes

So this is the monthly patch ?

So nothing changed to the previous patches, kappa

1 Like

I doubt the ladder will be there before the new server infrastructure that will split regions like Diablo/StarCraft/Heroes of The Storm. Then there will not be cross continent play. Perhaps that’s the early steps for maintain the new server that will fix disconnects establish reconnect feature that we wanted for so long time and split cross world wide play into regions. Then perhaps ladder will come.

1 Like

Great, a patch that does litteraly nothing.
Thanks and see you next month!

1 Like

so that was this months update? why do i even bother coming here…

2 Likes

Blizzard please do not ignore this game and the loyal community of one of the first and best games ever of Blizzard.

WC3 and the community deserve things like:
A Ladder (not only for 1v1 … also 2v2, 3v3 4v4 … rt … just as it was in classic)
Clans
Profiles
Stats
Immersive chat channels (minimum like it was in wc3 classic)

Not mentioning countless other fixes, but for most are these the most important … to have a game which comes more closer to things the old wc3 classic offered.

Regards

2 Likes

if you were that loyal, there would be so many purchases that theyd be making an update every week

playing & liking the game != loyally funding its development

i preordered this game 50 times for $1500, i am the most loyal, if we all did that, this game would be corporate’s new favorite

what the hell are you talking about? can you hear yourself?

1 Like

I don’t understand why put your face on Reforged.
It must have been a punishment for something…

She will be the one that canceled all the new content

and don’t even try to report some impersonating account (which is actually illegal) otherwise they ban you^^
I honestly think that the management of this forum reflects the status of the game.
I guess that major changes have been made to the whole company, not just a simple acquisition of the previous one…

1 Like