Hotfix Patch Underway -- May 14

At this time, we’re deploying a small patch to Warcraft III: Reforged that will update a server configuration.

All players will be prompted to update the game, however, there should be no noticeable impact on gameplay with this hotfix.

10 Likes

So you guys have the ability to update the game but you can’t fix some bugs and add content for Reforged?

Currently we need:
Better hit-box selections, animations (Demon Hunter and others), better sound, less server lag and desyncs and New AI for offline games (outdated and too easy to beat; currently third party AI are usable only on older game version 1.29 etc)

We already got ladder and graphics enhancements from third party software, they did your job.

Get us the rest of the stuff fixed and release a balance patch to bring unused hero’s and units into the spotlight.

27 Likes

Keep up the work boys!

5 Likes

honnestly blizzard … its a shame …

17 Likes

is this all? Tell us more!!! WE DESERVE IT!!!

7 Likes

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ladder? ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

6 Likes

No new footsteps, I feel let down :frowning:

21 Likes

Pads ladder is there.

2 Likes

So what is it for?

1 Like

no footsteps? lmao

7 Likes

When are you planning to fix the rest of the game that you broke / took away from us?

Ladder
Clans
Profiles
Tournaments
Desync free game play
Immersive chat channel community

19 Likes

CUSTOM CAMPING.
And debug the camping.

3 Likes

What about the open communication with the community? Where’s that at? It doesn’t even require an official patch to do. This is more one sided, obscure horse crank.

5 Likes

Anyone else feel like Kaivax is like the Blizzard bad guy? The patch is so cryptic. I wonder if they are patching out quenching mod compatibility.

1 Like

Just…don’t kill… quenching mod…compatibility for God sake!

3 Likes

“View ignored content” has become a banner for truth!

10 Likes

Thanks Kaivax very much. All our hope now is you. Hope you can read my suggestions on crash issues.

1 Like

THE GAME NEEDS A LADDER SYSTEM. PEOPLE AREN’T PLAYING BECAUSE OF THIS. you can CHARGE .99 PER TOURNEY ENTRY similarly to arena entry in hearthstone.

Pads ladder is there…

You love the letter after C