Heroes of The Storm Deathwing Model

In reforged? Possible?

2 Likes

HotS models are ugly.

10 Likes

Samuro looks ok in both?

One just looks blander though.

3 Likes

Reforged is incomparably and unfairly more glorious without question.

9 Likes

I agree. But HOTS’s look isn’t the worse thing ever.

And I like the “realistic” look of Reforged’s graphics and art style because it connects better with the Cinematics that Blizzard is known for like this:

3 Likes

He was killed in WC2 so no, and no I do not want to see some cata crap in WC4.

1 Like

But War3 reforged doesn’t have deathwing people. You’re missing the point!

1 Like

I don’t see why you would need that, especially since he is not related to wc3 story. Also, it’s some kind of unique model for hots, if they added it to reforged too it would be like saying “hey that’s our favourite child” (coff understandable coff). We are already getting tons of new models, and you can always hope in modders, even if I understand creating this kind of stuff with reforged graphics will be much harder.

Actually before WoW was released he was already confirmed to still be alive.
The book, Day of the Dragon, from 2001, takes place after the second war and features Deathwing.

But yes, WC3 never features Deathwing, so there’s no point of debating this.

I’m just asking if there’s a way to pull Heroes of The Storm models into reforged.

Why, you ask? Obviously for custom maps. Why else?

It is possible yes

If you’re talking about a technical standpoint for custom mapping? Yes, it’s completely possible.

They’re already being used in SC2. Same process can bring them over to WC3 given that we have an exporter.

HotS, WoW, Diablo 3 and SC2 are all accessible to us. Possibly even Overwatch though I haven’t seen any direct support, I haven’t been in the SC2 mapping scene in quite some time.