Give us back the old client

Those don’t install the classic versions anymore. They force an install of the blizzard app which then installs the current reforged version.

Oh right! I figured that out about 30 mins later. I forgot to go back and edit that. I’ll do it now.

Well some people perhaps wanted Reforged while other’s don’t.
Those who didn’t want it are being forced to use it, not to mention this new game have a lot higher game requirements. When you buy game you check 1st if your machine can handle the load.
What has happened is Blizzard forced down my throat game which i have not paid for and also took away from me access to the game that i have bought long before… This is simply a theft and swindle.

If you want the old client, you will have to do it yourself. For those who want to play Classic Warcraft 3

Its not illegal or sketchy at all. As long as you have a key you can do it.

I’ve read somewhere that 1.27 is the last version that does not automatically update to reforged.
Didn’t try it myself tho, so take it with a grain of salt.

Yes and no. You can patch up to 1.27b without worrying about reforged (unless you go into battlenet). After that, the patches will force to you install reforged. You can find builds out there that are at a higher version, but they are rare.

What an absolute disgrace. I never asked for a downgrade to a version with worse graphics (better worse graphics are charged extra for), worse UI, less features and 30 gigs heavier. Bring back 1.31 for owners of the classic.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it IS illegal, actually.

3 Likes