Failed to Authenticate 2.51 help me please

its not for reforged its for log warcraft with battlenet…

8 Likes

Have downloaded WarCraft III Frozen Throne, but when i get to the authentication, on tab “Warcraft III CDKey Required” and use the right side, log-in to account it gives me the message “Failed to authenticate 2.51” Also, i pre ordered Reforged about 10 months ago, when do i get a beta key?

I downloaded Warcraft III about 6 months ago and it downloaded fine, but it got wiped and had to reinstall.

i’m living south korea.
I have an error, too.

1 Like

I have the same problem last week everything worked and now i have to relog into battlenet and when i log in it says failed to authenticate 2.51
it Happens when i try to play wc3 frozen throne

1 Like

is still doing it today… :frowning:

When you connect to the Battlenet app, please change to America instead of Asia.

i’m in america, that’s not it.

also more people here are having the problem, if we’re in the same forums blizz might see us.

2 Likes

Heelp, fix that bug

1 Like

Same issue.

I have same issue.

такая же проблема!!!

Same problem here.

I owned refordge, for first time i runed WC3 clasic, but now i have probleb 2.51, pls help me fix this problem, thanks

I tryed downloading latest launcher and reinstalling the game and now it works fine

1 Like

Hmm I was facing the same issues, left the thing authenticating got the error but did not immediately closed it, instead I when around online when into my battle net and decide to mess around in it, randomly I decide to add a secondary verification system so I added a phone and suddenly the the game started working and allowed me to lunch it. So maybe it requires a 2 step verification to be enabled or to just wait.

IT FIXED IT SELF RANDOMLY I CAN’T GUARANTY IT WILL WORK AS IT WORKED FOR ME.

1 Like

So I had the same error yesterday. 2.51 failed to authenticate.
I fixed it by looking up the mailadress I used to log in.
Make sure you log in with the mailadress linked to the battle.net account that has warcraft 3 reforged in the library.
I got to the part where my authenticator asks for approval but it didn’t work.
logging in with the different account I didn’t get the authenticator message but it logged in instantly
Hope this helps some of you guys out.
You can check it under view account in battle.net app

1 Like