Everytime i try to make a game this happens

I know that the maps folder is in documents, for some reason WC3 is trying to use my C drive as its directory and it dumps these maps with a bunch of random characters as their names in individual folders. I have tried to load the maps in there but they aren’t working in game. I’m also not able to play multiplayer verses because this game thinks I have no maps. I’ve scanned an repaired, I’ve reinstalled several times, and I have tried to copy the maps folder to the cdrive just to see if i could play anything and it didn’t show up in game but my AMD folder does… I’ve put just a map in there too and it doesn’t show up. Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone have any suggestions?

This is what the folder looks like after I launch WC3, and when i try to load up any of these maps in the folders the game menu where I pick my team/race and add computers or let players join is bugged out. Im not able to join a game or add anyone.

2 Likes

Same. Not able to play single player, custom map at all. Was working a week ago. Now nothing.

1 Like

This is what it looks like if i try to make a game.

I’m having this exact problem right now, out of nowhere. How did you guys manage to fix it?

@Arc @Rivendar
Looks like the bug which I mentioned in my recent topic:

↑Solution included