Dungeons of Dalaran - Ghosts of Dalaran items not dropping

Playing the blood elf campaign in WC3 reforged on hard mode.

Mission name: Dungeons of Dalaran

Quest name: Ghosts of Dalaran (optional)

This quest supposedly drops gem fragments that combine into a strong item.

However for me, the items just aren’t dropping upon killing archmages.

Killed all 4 and nothing.

Restarted mission, killed mages again, no drops.

Looking at videos and tutorials, it appears the items are supposed to drop.

Why not dropping for me?

11 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one experiencing this. I won’t continue playing the campaign until it gets fixed.

I agree ,there is a glitch I am having the same problem. Blizzard please fix this glitch.

I’ve watched gameplay videos of the whole campaign on YouTube when the game first came out and none of them had this happening. This was introduced on the latest patch, it seems. Come on Blizzard, get your **** together.

Same issue here, hope this gets resolved soon. I’m one of those weird guys that wants to complete everything 100% in the campaigns.

same it doesnt spawn for me aswell though multiple restarts

I have the same issue!

Same issue here

Same case here. It sucks because I need to have the item before I decide to proceed to the next mission. I hope they fix this asap.

Edit:
Was anyone able to find a way to obtain the item via multiple restarts? I’ve tried playing the mission over and over again but to no avail.

Nope. Nothing. I watched Wtii’s campaign walkthrough when the game first came out and he didn’t have this issue. This was most likely introduced in one of the latest patches.

Same bug for me

still happening for me

Same here.
Check&Repair + restarting mission do nothing.

Kicking because this crap is just getting ridiculous. It’s amazing how Blizzard has gone to s*** lately and Reforged is just the most prime example of it. This is what happens when you release an UNFINISHED PRODUCT! Christ, can’t believe I paid for this falsely advertised and poorly constructed re-skin. Like some have already said, GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER, YOU MEDIOCRE BUMS!

Same here. Not gonna continue until the fix. That birlliant aura is crucial to the following levels.

Same bug here. Agree that this is a campaign breaking bug - This item is desperately needed for the rest of the levels.

Bump.

Come on, Blizzard.

Come on.

I have the same problem. Blizzard please fix this!

How the hell can you not fix an issue like this for a month??? Blizzard, you are a joke now.

1 Like

I just got to this mission and experienced this same issue. I’m glad that I’m not the only one who remembers what’s supposed to happen.