Can't get on WC3

Welp lets get the campfire going and roast some marshmallows were gunna be here for a while.

1 Like

Same ā€œFailed to authenticate 2.34200ā€

1 Like

Failed to authenticate 2.34200

1 Like

Mesmo erro aqui alguma PosiĆ§Ć£o do Game ??

1 Like

Did anyone find anything? Any news?

1 Like

same problem :((((((((((((((((((

seems to only affect the pre-orderā€™d reforged access right? bunch of people streaming on twitch still

1 Like

I was playing a few hours ago and then I got disconnected and I cant log back on, same error 2.34200

1 Like

I saw someone above say that the game was over and weā€™d have to wait reforged now, is that real ? Im not finding any info online

1 Like

nah that dude was trolling, but also canā€™t find any info

2 Likes

I like to think weā€™re the ones chosen for the beta :wink:

2 Likes

Howdy!

I just wanted to update you all that we are very much aware of this error: ā€œFailed to Authenticate 2.34200ā€ We are currently investigating this issue. We will update this thread once we have more information to share.

Thank you!

13 Likes

Thx. Glad to see a blue post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see a blue post? Yeah, if almost ever, reallyā€¦

Not sure why you would be so mad about this, you purchased reforged and Warcraft RC and TFT Classic come in as a free feature for you to enjoy while waiting for the release. If you want to play the classic games so badly you can always purchase them and then if it doesnā€™t work you can be mad about it. Currently no one who has the CD Keys for RC and TFT is experiencing any issues like the ā€œFree featureā€ users.

Go Blizzard, every second counts!

Main Quest: Defend this post.

Survive for 30 minutes. 

Optional Quest - Hate Caravan

Destroy the haters caravan before it gets to last visitor.

Reward

Medallion of Courage.
4 Likes

That was funny of you. I like it!

1 Like

I actually bought it because I really wanted to play the classic right now lol

3 Likes

Hope you guys can fix the issue soon, it would be nice to play this weekend! I searched and searched for my old Warcraft 3 cases. Found my Starcraft case, WoW box but no Warcraft 3 casesā€¦ wish i knew where I put them! I even logged into the account I used way back then hoping it stored my Cd keys, but it just shows WC3 Reforged and nothing to click on to look for the keys. Iā€™ve run out of options, and only you Blizzard Classic can save us!

3 Likes

Yeah, with your newb account.

Whatā€™s that supposed to mean? You donā€™t like my account?

2 Likes