Can't get on WC3

I get the error when I try to log into my battle.net account for reforge and get a failed to authenticate 2.34200
Help :frowning:

25 Likes

Same thing is happening to me.

1 Like

Same here. Started today.

1 Like

Me too, hoping they would fix it soon.

1 Like

Yep same here, still having issues and no mentions of anything on Twitter

1 Like

I just got done chatting with a support representative and they said that there seems to be an issue developing that requires a developer to look at it. They said to keep an eye on the forums for updates.

5 Likes

Thanks Conflictus. TBH i got Reforged today to have access to Frozen Throne again, itā€™s been yeeeeears since Iā€™ve played, so another night wonā€™t kill me.

3 Likes

I bought it recently too after not playing for a few years and itā€™s been a blast! Hope you enjoy your return :slight_smile:

4 Likes

same thing happening hereā€¦ bought reforged just to enjoy some of the oldschool maps and stuff but keep gettin the same errorā€¦ feelsbadman

2 Likes

Officially this game is now dead in its state.

Now we need to wait for Reforged.

5 Likes

Im having the same issue, I want to play it so bad :confused:

2 Likes

same here, i wanna play :c

2 Likes

Same hereā€¦ canā€™t get on WC3.

2 Likes

Same here , how fix ?

3 Likes

Hi Blizzard, please fix thisā€¦

5 Likes

Same :frowning: ā€œFailed to authenticate 2.34200ā€

2 Likes

Same error. Finally got over ladder anxiety. lol! guess another night

2 Likes

I just paid to support Reforged even though own both wc3 and frozen throne and i get an ERROR?!!?!?!? How about i get my money back for ā€œlack of goods or servicesā€ How dare you clowns! HOW DARE YOU!

6 Likes

yer hey i just got it today as well super stoked to play it again and this happens lol i hate my life haha

2 Likes

Same here guys. I was playing WC3 yesterday and now i just canā€™t log inā€¦ will Blizz fix this ? Are there any information bout this ?

4 Likes