Can't get on WC3

I just prepurchased Reforged to play the classic Warcraft III. I am getting the same error messages as described in this thread.

3 Likes

yea bought the game yesterday to play through the campaigns and I get the same error

1 Like

any news on this? Been like this since this morning, and canā€™t get online. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Hello i tried 2 start the Launcher since 10 hoursā€¦They asked me for CD Keyā€¦but i bought reforged so i typed my login details and then it told me errorā€¦ i played last games yesterday. I hope u will fix it quickly

1 Like

Iā€™m also getting failed to authenticate 2.34200. Just bought the gameā€¦

1 Like

does anyone find what exactly is this? can we do somnthing ouselfs, or we have to wait blizzard to fix it?

2 Likes

I canā€™t connect too. Someone have a issue ?

1 Like

I think we have 2 waitā€¦it pissed really a lil bitā€¦every week other problemā€¦

1 Like

It happened the same to me.

1 Like

Saaame. I WAAAAANT TOOOO PLAAAAY

1 Like

Itā€™s strange. About 2 hours ago I was still able to play.
Guess we have to wait. But Iā€™m now able to ping the server ā€œconnect.classic.blizzard.c[omā€

1 Like

If it asks for a cd key try going into your account online. There may be a cd key in your account details for classic WC3

1 Like

Same here ā€¦ failed to authentificate

1 Like

I hate to just bump your thread but I was referred by the support team to post here. Very infuriating as I just preordered yesterday and I now see I cant play wc3 and that neither game has much dev support/acknowledgment it makes me feel really stupid and as if I got robbed though in reality I can see the other side of the coin. If nothing is announced or fixed within the next few days i will request a refund and just purchase this one post release.

1 Like

plz read again what it written and think about what u typed. u will get asked cd key OR Sign IN through battle.net. Battle net App is ok - i can sign in. But not over the button after the ā€œmessageā€

1 Like

I suggest that everyone who has this issue to send support tickets to Blizzard - the more they get these reports, the more likely we actually get some sort of response here.

1 Like

As someone that works in IT I feel sorry for the developers searching for the problem. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I agree however they will only ask you to post here, that is what they did to me. My guess is they are pulling resources to other teams like the cod team, classic wow team, and ow team since all games have/currently are releasing updates and being patched with heavy deadlines and since this game has had no announcements and probably wont until blizzcon. Hopefully they fix it this week if not im getting a refund, why is w3 clasic not even in their crap bnet app anyways? Makes no sense.

1 Like

That part I can explain, itā€™s gonna be added in when Reforged releases.

2 Likes

Same here, JUST WHY?

1 Like