Can u fix desync?

I am getting desync in like 40% games, even if i am the host. it’s really NOT FUNNY waiting 5min to get the full lobby and then desync after 5 seconds of playing…

17 Likes

Yeah, me 2, interestingly I’m getting most of them after 30 mins of playing. Imagine the level of frustration when you took out 2 of 3 opponents in FFA game and you’re about to finish it, but suddenly you’re getting dropped…

9 Likes

Well i am mostly playing custom games. I can imagine ur frustration too. They should fix this thing with FIRST patch… every decent developer would fix it. But not modern Blizz…

4 Likes

No, they can’t fix it.

Otherwise, it would already be fixed. It’s strange really… Starcraft I never have this issue. But, it happens 4 out of 5 games in WC3.

I’m uninstalling in 7 days if the issue still persists.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that man, but I’m also sure this issue is really hard to fix.

So if this gonna stay with Reforged forever, then whats the point? We had a great, almost bugfree and fun to play game. Now we have one big glitch, many maps crashing, random desync and thousand other issues.

I have literally played more than 500 games in my life but Reforged is probably top1 bugged. It can compete even with TES: Daggerfall.

4 Likes

Even a tournament desynced twice.

Whatever voice you listen to in your head persisting this lost cause, stop listening.

3 Likes

I remember my self, playing Gothic 3 on release date, if any of you know this game, should understand what im talking about, so i thought that was the worst release ever what developers could possibly release. But if Gothic’s developers was tiny company with budget of monkey, while Blizzard got budget of to many numbers, i can’t understand it how on earth it’s possible, i mean, my two neighbors could made this remaster in two years. Warcraft reforged should be nominated with some kind of Sh!tiest game award.

2 Likes

The Budget for Gothic 3 wasnt low. On this case Jowood was very generous with the development time. PB just overestimated their knowhow.

Reforged on the other hand was possibly due to low budget and time restriction.

I logged in 10 minutes ago and the menu still runs at 10 fps and still 2 sec chat delay until it appears.

1 Like

are u guys playing on satellite internet?

1 Like

i got 900mbps internet, 60 gig game downloading for 10 min, ryzen 3700x, 1660ti, 32ram, samsung evo m2 1tb. Game lagging like i’m playing Crysis in 4k, with opened 100 chrome tabs 4k souce video each.

2 Likes

Hmmm…I see. See, I have a good rig but had satellite internet and had like 1300 ping and I’d disconnect constantly, but now I got rid of satellite and I havent disconnected anymore, althought I do still have lag spikes every now and then, for the most part game runs smoothly. Dont think ive d/c in probably last 50 games.

I got good rig, and very good network. Obviously I’m not talking about continues lagging, but when ever I play legion TD, after 7-10 min gameplay, slide show begins. About desyncs, it’s not that often happens to me, each 8-10 games, but it’s still very annoying, but the thing is, if I don’t have desyncs, another players got them, and I don’t really remember, when I finish one game with all the players (not talking about leavers)

1 Like

Put your FPS to max in options, it fixes most of the desyncs.

What? No joking? I’ll give it a shot anyway.

i’ve tried so many different options, unfortunately nothing helps. But i will try to play more with options. Thanks

It is really unbelievable how screwed the game is. Somehow each patch is making the crashes worse

3 Likes

Switch to classic graphics and you will not be desynced.

We are sorry that you didn’t have the experience you wanted.

3 Likes

That is 1000% not true. Classic here. And I decided to lay the game down till desync issues are fixed.

3 Likes