Can arranged team play against random team?

Back in the hay days before reforged I felt my win% had been around 50%. I bought reforged about two months ago and just not finding myself enjoying the game as much as I don’t seem to be winning very often (probably in the range of 35~40%?).

Just found out a potential reason is due to Arranged team can now play against random teams?! This seems to me beyond absurd as random team will always inherently be disadvantaged due to less communication and not understanding how the other teammates play style is.

Will this be changed? Why has blizzard made so much changes that wasn’t thought through?

1 Like

AT x RT is unplayable, i don t even try, it is auto quit.

Shame on blizzard, this matchmaker ruined the game experience.

Yes, and it happens like 60% of my games and it is impossible to beat an Arranged Team.

I think this is a great change and hope it will stay that way. Idk if you remember but before reforged u could queue forever to get a game if playing at.

They made it so you automatically will meet higher mmr rt team when u are at to balance it up.

I mean if we had a bigger player pool then I would agree with you that at and rt shouldnt be mixed but thats not the reality here and therefore I really support this change and think its great.

Not my problem, they have easy wins vs new players. Let those no life nerds play against each other or play RAndom Team.