Campaign's nonsensicality and changes (MEGA-THREAD)

I disagree, for me, I always assumed arthas killed everybody involved in the compagnies assigned to defend the other gate of silver moon and what not. Sylvanas being the stubborn elf she is, could have have warned the capital but instead decided to face us until it was too late and then tried this desperate attempt at the end. But hey, that just old me. You free of your opinions.

1 Like

Wait how would a few new tilesets kill the game?

It would retcon the whole Outland-Black Citidel.

1 Like

It is literally a color change of the floor.

I dont think its THAT major as you are saying…

Are you legitimately invested in the orange Outland? Because I can’t think clearly on the matter, I’m way too biased towards everything fel green (that new Gem of Truesight icon is so delicious, I feel like Hyuna’s fangirl).

Yes, Draenor was called the Red Planet back then for some reason

1 Like

Nah, that’s a Dota2 hero. Whereas Outland is hardly a planet.

The Outland is the former planet of Draenor, which was called the Red World before it was blown up because of Ner’zhul’s portals.

2 Likes

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/b/be/Draenor_map.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061223200858 well here is the first ever referance of ‘Draenor’

Can change the red dragons into black. The black rock orcs were working with them. And the fel orcs could have nether dragons.

1 Like

Yes, that would be slightly better. Although I fail to see why black dragons would be found in Alterac Mountains, but it would be better anyway.

1 Like

That’s actually incredibly smart!

Deathwing was the lord of that land! The thick plottens!

Key word is “was”. Hellfire still is.

1 Like

So Warcraft III was a game right, lets delete campaign and make a WoW campaign instead?

The key word is things must stay as they were in Warcraft III and only some referances here and there can be added to feed WoW fans.
Other than that? HiveWorkshop is a very epic place to see how fans can bring WoW lore and even more to WC III

2 Likes

Understand me, I like green. And I can’t understand people who like orange. It’s hard.

No dude, we’re not saying that. You know how conservative I can be about changes in the campaigns. But some parts of the original campaigns were just silly.
Red dragons had absolutely nothing to do with the old Horde. And it’s not WoW lore, it’s Day of the Dragon lore, which came out before Warcraft III. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was a reply about Draenor, I’lld be fine with Black Dragons as long as they still remake that epic Dragon Roost of WC III and keep the looks of dragons like wc3 and not like WoW

1 Like

Sorry, my bad.
Well I wouldn’t mind a bit of diversity in the tilesets of the Outland, but I wouldn’t be happy with WoW style either :smile: (Especially the Black Temple, which used to be a draenei citadel in BC, but the Draenei race is one of the most messed up things in WoW…)
The best move would be to add a few more things, but keeping them quite subtle, so it still feels like Warcraft III and not a WoW rip-off.

2 Likes

What about Sunken Temple and Illidans Prison lore?

If they change the most epic place ever designed in WC III (Sunken Ruins, Tomb Of Sargeras) to it’s WoW style I’ll refund my purchase in a minute.

So what parts would you change then and what would you keep?

I mean theres got to be something needing some small changes…