Are we too harsh or Warcraft Reforged?

“Bug free” lol you must be out of your mind to get a bug free game in this day and age.

4 Likes

how exactly did you and where read that i want “free” game?
This game is what… 30€ or something like that?

It would certainly be a funny statement coming from you, bashing any WoW lore produced by Blizzard every second day of the week.

I think we can stop the argument here.

Nobody forced their hand to set 31/12/2019 as the deadline for their release. It was their choice before anyone even had the chance to ask otherwise.

If they are in this mess now, the fault is only theirs.

However, I do recognize that there is a hefty discrepancy in the quality between (most of) the official screenshots for Reforged and what we are actually seeing in the beta with the release date so close. I do have my doubts on the game’s final quality, hence I really would not be opposed to postponing if it is what they needed.

4 Likes

Typo sorry about that

1 Like

Please either stop replying my posts or comment with common sense, even though i know it can be preety challenging for you.

Good job kid… You quoted my answer and they wrote same thing as i have… only you added that you have doubts about finishing product… Very cool person… i wanna be like you when i grow up

1 Like

I mean, it’s not like I’m using an hyperbole there:

:man_shrugging:

No, I have not. I refuted your claim that we were at fault for ‘forcing Blizzard hand in delivering an unfinished product’.

1 Like

Nothing.

I addressed your opening statement and your response to mine.

Ah, reanimated…

…It’s always a pleasure talking with you.

1 Like

Lol… with people spamming for game to be released even though it’s not ready, we COULD be at faulth… that can still be changed… but trolls like you are just here to contaminated good and friendly environtment around wc3 community…

And every time i see you post somewhere, i will gladly insult you as much as i can… Because people like you are corrupted and contribute with nothing but toxicity around them.
Well… it takes 2 people to dance you know

Huh.

Yes, exactly like this.

Again, was a pleasure reanimated!

1 Like

i am not harsh. i do not even insult anything related to the game but, if i find a bug, i report it on the forum.

3 Likes

I think they biggest mistake they’ve made (aside from the art style change which is subjective) is not being communicative with the fan base. This lets expectations grow in lots of different directions.

By comparison the Hitman 2 community does regular AMA with the dev team and has a monthly road map to let fans know what to expect. Then fans’ expectations get regulated.

3 Likes

there you have a point. they could have communicated better with the fans.

3 Likes

You da real MVP (seriously :slight_smile: )

Agreed!

2 Likes

Hey now, leave my country and it’s twitter trolling commander and chief out of this.

But otherwise I agree with your overall point.

I believe they should not have announced the game last year at all.
And certainly not with a pre-order.

But they did.
They asked for money, and set a date so here we are.

2 Likes

Right now it seems like this will be a “safe” release in being so mild and middle of the road that people are going to be disgruntled, begrudging, pleased, but still wishing for more in a few directions.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s too harsh to take them to task for being virtually incommunicado for the past year and claiming that they will have a finished product out before the end of this year, when the end of this year is in just over two weeks and it seems about as finished as a portrait painted by an artist who had a stroke in mid-stroke.

2 Likes

Blizzard isn’t a child that needs to be protected. Neither are fans. These kind of assumptions are ridiculous because they only really apply if Blizzard, for whatever reason, depends on our actions to get anything done.

5 Likes

Two more weeks to go and they haven’t even tested crossplay.
The warcraft community is large majority of their consumer base and they are not delivering a quality product as they’ve originally advertised.
Nothing new but a reskin and a slight graphical update.
They opened a can of worms the day they announced reforged and were and still are dragging their feet on delivering a polished product.

Too harsh? No

1 Like

These Blizzard devs are SCAM artists!

-“New and improved UI”
-“New lore and enhanced campaigns!”

All things that they’ve gutted and THEY STILL can’t make a deadline. Two weeks away and still no release date announcement.

They deserve all the vitriol they get due to their predatory and dishonest tactics.

2 Likes

You can’t test something they don’t want to put in the game.

The crossplay we think is:

“Hey I play on Classic client”

“Hey i play on Reforged client”

let’s play together

What we get:

“Hey I have reforged”

“Hey i gave reforged even if I don’t buy the HD update”

let’s play Together

They simply left only the reforged client. So we are forced to play together. The people who think they can still wait on classic client will be a lot disappointed when reforged is release and they lost the old client.