Are they adding the Over 4 hours of reforged cutscenes they advertised?

reforged multiplayer is in uh … problematic state …

But seriously stop pretending the #nochanges spam wasnt real, scroll back a bit there is billions of posts absolutely everywhere spamming from no stupid filters and lens flares to keep wow out of our warcraft …

One thing is talking about things that were there 20 years ago and dont exist in new release and another thing is being idiot spamming some crtlCd nonsense you have from reddit …

It’s also rational to read the blue stickies on the forums for product updates and patch notes. Just sayin’.

Have you purchased Reforged? This is the second time I’m asking you …

“Buy a Blizzcon ticket”… hahahahaha. So now I’ve gota spend another overpriced premium to find out I’m about to be ripped off by some other overpriced premium?

No wonder Blizzard is in the state it’s in. Captain Ahab must be frothing at the mouth at some of the responses here…

3 Likes

A delay in updating website content and lying are two completely separate things. If you get that things change then you already know this.

i mean it’s literally not. But here’'s the thing… they alreayd had it done so they had to do more work to remove it.

And again THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING THIS WILL BE IN GAME.

2 Likes

Because TOS covers changes. Strangely nobody can be bothered to acknowledge this (even though they accepted the terms at time of purchase) when they are salty.

no it’s not. It is rational to purchase a product based on what the company is showing and promising.

Here’s the issue they already updated the youtube video when they announced the release date of Jaunary 29 2020. it’s right there in the video description so at that time they already knew it wouldnt’ be in game yet they still use it to advertise the game.

that is deceptive and false advertising.

yes i have bought it that is why i would like to know if they are going to add the things that where advertised when i purchased it and are STILL advertised

3 Likes

Could you please show us that you have it in your bnet account? Reason I am asking this is that many say they did, while in reality , they didn’t purchased it!

No offense! :slight_smile:

(post deleted by author)

https://i.imgur.com/O0qDXBW.png
is that good enough or do i have to record video of me actively playing it and being disappointed that it’s not what they advertised.

I’m glad they told all the people, like myself, who pre-ordered and didn’t watch Blizzcon last year. Would have been nice for them to notify us via email, explaining we should cancel our pre-order because they didn’t feel like delivering.

3 Likes

Blizz’s final product often changes during development. TOS covers this. You know it. I know it. We don’t even need to debate this. It’s fact.

That’s conjecture. Possible, but still conjecture. They also announced the delay and release date right before they went on holiday vacation, and shortly before releasing a major WoW patch. They also had to actually release the game. It’s not unreasonable to think that would result in communication delays. You may not want to consider that, which is entirely your prerogative, but I am. There is commonly a lag in communication at Blizz right after a release. It’s a known pattern.

1 Like

Nice try, bruh. You made the comparison. Why so salty?

and i agree it does.

the issue is that right now on their website which is the only place to purchase the game they are STILL ADVERTISING THE REVAMPED CUT SCENES>

That is blatent false advertising.

Now if they are planning ot add them in later that would be fine but they have to communicate that which they haven’t done

1 Like

From your perspective, yes, I see how you might think that. But that also depends on what your (and Blizzard’s) definition of what constitutes a cutscene, and what they mean by “reforged”.

If I lose control of my units and the talking heads and dialog are scrolling at the bottom of the screen I’m betting they can still call that a cutscene. No, it’s not the pretty, zoomed in version we saw at Blizzcon and were hoping to see in the final version. And the graphics are improved, so whatever “reforged” means it’s a loose enough fit.

So given those loose definitions the only other thing to measure is the play time of those scenes. I haven’t sat down with a stopwatch, so I don’t know if they exceed four hours. Maybe you have and do.

our defintion is the same since this cutscene IS STILL BEING ADVERTSIED AS IN GAME ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

they are advertising this as if it was in game.

It is not in game therefore its false advertising.

2 Likes

i think they will have the cutscenes afterall but they couldn’t change the release day again so they gave you a playable version of the game available for everybody not for beta testers only. I don’t like the game the way is now either but i really hope this is gonna change.

hm yeah, in reality you are delusional. in reality they will never add those cutscenes because it would be more expensive than the entire reforged game they released now… much more expansive. you most likely can’t imagine how much dev work would be needed to create all those cutscenes in the way they did for blizzcon 2018…

the cutscenes are the last thing they will ever improve in this game… there might be a chance to get that new ui though. if we are superlucky (i expect them to let this game rot and only fix a few bugs and thats it -.- its ok blizzard, next time you release a game i will let you rot aswell and i won’t purchase it, its really THAT easy :smiley: and i bet thousands of other ppl will do the same)

Some of the cutscenes are already remade. Such as Arthas claiming Frostmourne or killing Mal’Ganis.

I assume they either ran out of time or allocated budget by Activision.

1 Like