Archmage Alternate Skin: Completely Disappointed

where is she??? link?

Imagine thinking you don’t have some complex lmao. Imagine trying to play shrink online after reading some community college textbook.

Imagine. Bro.

How narcissistic do you have to be to imagine every person is like you?

You don’t need a college textbook to know when someone’s being a dillweed. Jeeze, talk about victim complex’ing as soon as you’re called out.

Why are there so many people hellbent on ruining the readability and recognizability of skins? I thought the WC3 community to be better than this. I thought 30% of us were vehemently opposed to any skins at all, and the other 30% would only agree to lore-appropriate skins…

But this is not monetization and not lore, this is readability! Gameplay! You want to ruin it!

A bunch of people who haven’t played WC3 in 20 years who suddenly want to now because it’s getting re-made are now coming in and trying to fundamentally change the game because they don’t actually remember what the game was really like.

I hate granny jaina skin as well.
And the worst part is, knowing blizzard, they’ll be selling wc3 jaina mounting a horse skin soon enough.

That’s a good thing.

How is that bad? That would be sweet! Just hope not the other way round.

By the way, her hair changed colour because she was in the vicinity of a Focusing-Iris-boosted mana bomb explosion.

As one of the stories most prominent characters and the campaign’s most playable character of the class, I am excited that Jaina is available as the Archmage character model for online match making. In fact, I remember being very confused in my first game after completing the human campaign that Jaina’s model was replaced. However, the preview shown in the battle.net store is not reflective of the game’s cut scenes nor game play. I don’t understand the decision to change her lore friendly model and am very disappointed by it. Please preserve history and give Jaina back her full head of golden blonde hair! Lore needs to be preserved!

Nozdormu the Timeless would agree and intervene, so should the Dev Team!

OP is obviously an elaborated troll

how on earth are people falling for this?

She needs to ride a horse, as it makes her recognisable as archmage. This is important to clarity and hitboxes. However, I would have prefered Warcraft 3 Jaina on horse.

And so in Arendelle they say – that Jaina’s alternative skin Inspired a whole series of Disney frozen customs that day. .

She’ll let it snow with blizzard and summons snowmen. Don’t worry they didn’t forget her sister played by Jennalla Deemspring.

She’ll let it snow with blizzard and summons snowmen.

Already a thing in Heroes of the Storm.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Trololo… like… imagine living such a problem-less life that the only issues that you have are on an alternative skin on a hero in a remake of a 17 year old game.

Just wow. :joy::+1:

I’m actually expecting more WoW skins for melee heroes

As long as they don’t affect the campaign story, that’s fine. It feels good that these two warcraft games knew each other’s existence

1 Like

just like in melee matches, where you pair a Paladin with a literal commander of the Burning Legion, and a raging Elemental Lord hellbent on destroying the world

Let’s hope they also add Modera in Reforged since her first debut was in Day of the Dragon, a novel released 2 years before Warcraft 3

we have Reforged retcons, the removal of retcons, the Hong Kong fiasco and Blizzard’s bootlicking to a commie state, and the year long of silence, and this one kills the hype for you?